Chapter 2

Chapter two

    The morning sun shone in through the screen window, and the person on the bed seemed to be in a nightmare.

    Qin Yue was sweating profusely and writhed on the bed in panic. After a long time, she suddenly screamed and sat up from the bed. Panting heavily, she looked at the position she was in. The goal she entered was a clean and tidy room with half a cake on the table. Everything looked so familiar.

    This is her room before the end of the world?

    Qin Yue is a little unsure. Could it be that after death, people will return to the place she most wants to go? She stood up slowly, looking at the familiar room with tears in her eyes, this is her home.

    She still remembered that it was her birthday a few days before the end of the world, and she took out that piece of cake because she was hungry in the middle of the night. Qin Yue picked up the cake and took a bite, the soft and sweet smell spread from the tip of her tongue.

    This is really an incredible dream, even the taste is so real.

    wait, real?

    Qin Yue bit herself hard, and the smell of blood spread from her mouth. She was stunned for a moment, and then she was ecstatic.

    Is it, is she really going back to the past?

    Back when it didn't start?

    Qin Yue immediately turned on the phone, and the date on it showed May 20th. She remembered that the end of the world was May 25th. On that day, Bai Weilan borrowed her residence to hold a dance party. The sky suddenly darkened, and the sun was covered by clouds and gradually dimmed. , There was no light between the sky and the earth, and it took a few minutes for it to return to normal.

    However, this is normal but not what people want. There were unconscious people one after another that night. At first they thought they had the flu, and some classmates helped send the unconscious people to the hospital. I don't know when I passed out, but the world has changed after waking up.

    Knock, knock, there was a knock on the door, and before knocking a few times, there was the sound of a key turning.

    "Qin Yue, you just got up now, shall we go shopping?"

    Bai Weilan walked in from the outside, Qin Yue remembered that Bai Weilan lived in the school at the beginning, and only after Qin Yue bought the villa did she leave with tears in her eyes. Finally, Qin Yue gave her the key to the villa and asked her to live permanently before accepting it. A look of being bullied.

    Until he was killed at the end of the day, Qin Yue just thought that the bad relationship between himself and Bai Weilan was due to the environment where they had a bad temper, and they could no longer communicate like little sisters.

    When is this change? It seems that she suddenly awakened the space power one day, and suddenly changed from an ordinary person to a key protection object in the team of power users.

    When her eyes touched the jade bead in Bai Weilan's hand, Qin Yue's thoughts suddenly opened up. She had a strange feeling that this jade bead given to Bai Weilan by herself was very important. Otherwise, why would Bai Weilan ask for it repeatedly, until one day suddenly gone. Qin Yue's eyes flashed a gloomy look. At that time, Qin Yue once wondered that the jade pendant and jade pearl Bai Weilan she gave were so precious that they disappeared as soon as they were seen. But at that time, a piece of jade was not as good as a piece of biscuit. Looking at Bai Weilan who was so happy, she naturally couldn't say anything.

    "Qin Yue, what are you thinking?" Bai Weilan had a bad premonition in her heart. This premonition told herself that she might lose something important if she didn't leave Qin Yue, but she really wanted the jade pendant she saw yesterday. It's just that the price is too expensive. This Qin Yue should not have a problem with his usual dullness, right?

    For a moment, Bai Weilan's mind turned back and forth, and finally decided that she must fool Qin Yue into buying her the Jade Guanyin that she was looking for in the mall, and then dumped him.

    "It's okay, what are you looking for?" Qin Yue looked at the table when he spoke, as he usually tidied things up. Although Qin Yue always thought that watching others speak was a sign of respect, but if he met Bai Weilan at this time, Eyes, Qin Yue was afraid that she would unconsciously show a murderous look, which made Bai Weilan aware of the strangeness early.

    "Go shopping, there must be a lot of interesting things in the shopping mall today, let's go together?" Bai Weilan's delicate melon seed face showed a longing look. In the past, every time she did this, Qin Yue would soft-heartedly agree, although Qin Yue She doesn't like shopping, but she can make people do things she doesn't like, which in itself proves whether Bai Weilan's charm is good or not.

    Qin Yue looked away from her face, "Okay, you go outside and wait, I haven't brushed my teeth and washed my face

    yet." "Qin Yue, you've turned bad, you never asked me to wait outside." Bai Weilan scolded coquettishly, walked over indifferently, bypassed Qin Yue, and wanted to sit on the big soft bed, but seeing that it hadn't been tidied up, she felt disgusted by the mess for a while, and turned around to sit by the table on the sofa.

    Qin Yue couldn't see what she was thinking, the corner of his mouth couldn't help but a trace of sarcasm and quickly retracted it, don't worry, the account always has to be settled slowly, Bai Weilan doesn't need to pay a lot, as long as he pays back what he owes to himself Well, then they have nothing to do with each other. In this life, she will never be so stupid as to provide Bai Weilan with all kinds of conveniences and be taken advantage of and end up as a bad person.

    "Okay, whatever you want, I just had a nightmare, I have to take a shower now, if you are bored, watch TV first." Qin Yue took out the clothes to change from the closet and walked into the bathroom. In fact, she didn't say anything Weilan can also do it by herself, and she doesn't understand politeness at all.