Chapter 61

Chapter 61 V

    "It's fine if you stay there, it's none of my business." Qin Yue said lightly, and Bei Yan was about to answer when he suddenly sensed something was wrong. His smile froze, and he said, "What's the matter?"

    "Stop pretending, brother." Qin Yue patted him on the shoulder, turned around and walked in, and closed it with a snap when Bei Yan wanted to follow in. Door. Bei Yan, whose nose was almost hit, stood at the door and touched his hair, as if he didn't understand where he was showing his secrets.

    When Qin Yue returned to the house, she found that the two cats that were often seen in the past were there. The black cat was lying on the floor in the living room. When Qin Yue came back, she didn't get up. After seeing Qin Yue, she immediately crawled over, looking very anxious, Qin Yue realized something was wrong, and she hurried forward to check what happened.

    The black cat turned its head and stuck out its tongue to lick Qin Yue's outstretched hand, then let out a listless meow in a very small voice. Qin Yue checked and found no trauma.

    What's going on here? Have you eaten something bad? Qin Yue frowned.

    Meow, the black cat rubbed its head against Qin Yue's hand, and kept staring at it with its round eyes. Qin Yue was stunned, and immediately thought of the scene where it swallowed up the dark power before. Qin Yue condensed out the dark element with no attack power from the palm of his hand, and tried to lean in the direction of the black cat.

    At first, he wasn't very sure, but when the black cat approached with bright eyes, Qin Yue understood that the feeling guy had really "eat" badly, and was held up by the crystal nuclei in his belly. When Qin Yue helped it sort out the energy in its body, the black cat jumped away instantly.     At a distance of one meter from Qin Yue, the whole body of the black cat was covered in black mist. Slowly, the mist became thicker and thicker, enveloping the whole black cat, and then continued to expand.     This is a variation? Qin Yue thought about it in surprise, and soon felt relieved. The possibility of such an animal that understands human nature not mutating is too small.     After about half an hour, the black mist gradually dissipated, and a creature that was more than one meter long and looked like a black saber-toothed tiger appeared in front of Qin Yue.     Roar--

    As soon as this guy mutated, he let out a high-pitched roar. He shook his hair vigorously, and jumped to sit in front of Qin Yue. Such obedience made Qin Yue involuntarily reach out and stroke its shiny black fur.

    "It looks good." Qin Yue smiled, and then said: "Be careful when you go out, don't be slaughtered and eat meat." When Qin Yue said this, the rather humane black saber-toothed

    tiger instantly opened up. It closed its eyes, as if in disbelief, then flicked its long tail, and let out a disdainful growl, as if to say, whoever dares to eat the uncle, the uncle will eat it first!

    "Since you have evolved, it's not good for old cats and cats to call you in the future, so let's call you Ahu." Qin Yue said.

    Roar. The black saber-toothed tiger originally thought that Qin Yue was going to give it a very domineering name, so half of its passionate roar got stuck in its throat, Ah Hu?

    It blinked, could this woman be a little more frustrating in choosing her name!

    Regardless of Ah Hu's depression, the black widow enviously climbed up the black saber-toothed tiger's vigorous and powerful thighs, and climbed to the top of its head in two or three strokes, and lay down on top of its head. It was obvious that Yue was planning some bad idea.