Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

    Entering the space, Qin Yue was surprised to find that the seeds planted earlier had germinated. Besides, the space was slightly different. Qin Yue took a closer look and found that the air in the space was fresher. Could it be because of the seeds planted? Relationship?

    After rationally planning the land, Qin Yue took out the previous seeds and planted a few more, and then replaced the roots with buds of potatoes. After planting a row, Qin Yue planted the fast-growing vegetables with a short cycle of small rapeseed and harvest cycle For long tomatoes, she diligently dug holes and planted a long row of the seed types she had on hand.

    It wasn't until the land as large as two sports squares was planted that Qin Yue sat on the ground and took a rest out of breath, looking at the planted land with a happy face. After resting for a while, she scooped water from a plastic bucket to water it. The water poured from the watering can moistened the land little by little. After pouring several buckets of water, Qin Yue filled the buckets with water from the outside and put them into the space.

    When she was free, Qin Yue walked to the center of the space. This is the small spring that suddenly appeared after the space mutated. Qin Yue didn't know what effect it had, whether it could be regenerated, so she didn't move it lightly. Now she has time Do your research.

    The length of each spring is about 1.5 meters, and the whole spring pool is circular. When Qin Yue touched the surface of the spring with his hand, a circle of ripples spread out.

    "There should be no problem, right? Try it?" Qin Yue muttered to himself, "It is impossible for a poisonous spring to appear in the space." Qin Yue did a few simple tests to ensure that the spring water would not kill anyone. After initially confirming the safety results, Qin Yue felt relieved. If it wasn't for the bad situation outside, she really wanted to catch a mouse or something to experiment. Unfortunately, although she didn't know if the animals outside had mutated, she didn't know where they hid even if they didn't mutate.

    Looking at the crystal-clear spring water, Qin Yue picked up a small cup and filled it up, then took it up to observe carefully. The water looked very clear, clean and unpolluted. She took a sip carefully. The water was very sweet and refreshing, very refreshing. delicious.

    So Qin Yue drank a whole glass of water, it was even better than the best quality mineral water, she smacked her lips, stood up and prepared to drink another glass to quench her thirst, she was exhausted after working for so long up.

    When Qin Yue just stood up, she felt relaxed. After drinking the spring water in her stomach, it was like a warm current flowing through her body, and it was like a mint breeze taking away all the fatigue from her body. Qin Yue was happy to recover her physical fitness quickly, and sighed at the spring water Suddenly, her complexion changed, no, there was a problem, she moved her feet, trying to find space, her eyes dazzled, her vision suddenly became dark, and she fell into the spring pool.

    Plop, the water splashed out, Qin Yue fell directly from the shore to the bottom of the pool, and hit the pebbles on the bottom of the pool. She waved her hands a few times, because she fell in sideways, it was difficult to stand up for a while, He couldn't keep his feet on the ground, and couldn't grab anything with his hands, and he swallowed several saliva in his mouth.

    pain! Qin Yue opened her eyes but couldn't see anything. She tried her best to stand up in the water. The extreme pain and strong suffocation made her very uncomfortable. The more she struggled, the harder it was to get up.

    After a long time, when Qin Yue finally groped to the side, she was already dying. She tried her best to grab the edge of the pool and tried to climb up, but she fell down after several attempts. Unable to give up, enduring the pain in her body, Qin Yue gritted her teeth and continued to climb up. She knew that no one could help her. If she really sank, she would never get up again. For a while, this clear and clear The spring pool became the hell that Qin Yue couldn't wait to escape.

    After an unknown amount of time, Qin Yue exhausted all her strength and finally climbed onto the shore. She collapsed on the shore completely exhausted. She didn't even have the strength to cry out for pain, and could only keep breathing with her mouth wide open. Qin Yue could feel a wave of energy flowing in her body, but she couldn't stop it. After a long time, there was a feeling that her meridians were being beaten and burned. She didn't know whether it was good or bad, the pain took her away Too much sanity.

    Qin Yue lay on the ground, breathing heavily, her belly bulging from drinking too much water rose and fell with her breathing. Enduring the extreme pain, Qin Yue didn't notice that her skin was cracking inch by inch. Perhaps the pain on the surface was not as good as the pain in her bones, so she didn't notice.

    As the spring water transforms the body, the dark elements are extremely active in the widened tendons. They instinctively expel the substances they don't like out of Qin Yue's body, but they almost caused a catastrophe. After transforming the body, coupled with the nourishment of the spring water, no major accidents occurred, only this situation of destroying and repairing at the same time.

    Soon, the cracked skin became thinner and thinner, connected like a spider web, bleeding, blackened, and burned to ashes. After enduring the last bit of pain that would make life worse than death, Qin Yue's consciousness was already blurred. Before she passed out, she thought numbly that she survived, what a fucking pain!