Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Fuye looked at the environment, there was heavy blood stains in the room, and there were traces of attacks by different abilities on the crawler, he pushed his glasses and analyzed: "It's okay, it should be that two people besieged the crawler and then were attacked by other crawlers." After finishing eating the flesh and blood, the creeper went to other places to hunt." "

    But, I'm really unhappy, the little crawler that I worked so hard to raise for so long was killed by someone." Ying Putting the feather fan in front of her chest, she pouted slightly, her eyes were cold, "I'm not happy, I'm not happy that I didn't chop that person up.     " Don’t worry about this one.” Fu Ye smiled slightly and said, “Just treat it as if you paid for these people, a little crawler is not a loss, let’s go, if you don’t clear the field, your little crawler will run away. A lot of them fell."     Qin Yue, who was in the space, didn't know that she was almost exposed, but Xia Yuhuai's blood outside made Fu Ye mistakenly think that the person who killed the creeper had been crawled by another crawler with the crystal nucleus. Those who ate it. When she came out of the space, there were only a few scattered zombies left outside. As for how many supernatural beings survived, Qin Yue didn't know. When she walked to the place where she parked, the car broke down as expected. The scene of the battle spread too widely, but judging from the traces on the ground, a group of supernatural beings still escaped.     After Qin Yue took out the car from the space and drove forward for a while, she found her pet black cat suddenly sprinting out from the side of the road. Qin Yue looked at the spider lying on its head and laughed, but she was still worried They were in danger, and in the end they hunted zombies and ate crystal nuclei happily, and they ate only the plump ones. That's right, ever since Qin Yue found out that these two were eating crystal nuclei, she kept feeding them with crystal nuclei, but these two seldom bothered her. Most of them went out to hunt by themselves, and Qin Yue accidentally discovered their abilities As they get stronger and stronger, they don't care about the disappearance of these two.     Probably because they went out more times, the two gradually became familiar with each other from the initial hostile state, and they often hunted zombies together in gangsters. After a while, now they can be regarded as killing zombies together and eating crystal nuclei together good partner.

    Qin Yue opened the car window, and the black cat immediately jumped in from the outside, meowed, and lay down on the seat to rest. The black widow moved her feet, and quickly climbed off its head, trying to get back to her lair After a rest, it realized that this place was different from the place it had stayed before after going around a few times, so it chose a new place to spin silk.

    Before the car had time to drive, the sound of an object approaching made Qin Yue's body tense up. Could it be that the group of people hadn't gone far? Instinctively, she took out an ax and threw it out the window, opened the door and quickly got out of the car to prepare for the battle, in case she stayed in the car and ended up in a car crash.

    Qin Yue focused on the supernatural power in her hand, planning to act first if something went wrong, and she looked coldly in the direction of the sound.

    "Daughter-in-law, you are finally back!" Guan Qi suddenly rushed up from the side of the road. Ever since he was kicked by Qin Yue and rolled all the way to the distance, he was worried about him, a little daughter-in-law who hadn't been married before, and finally bumped into him. After getting on the obstacle, he has already rolled a long distance, but he is not the kind of person who would abandon his wife in a critical moment. Right now, he returned to his human body and came to find his wife without any treatment for his wound. Although he rolled a little far, it didn't stop him from looking for his wife's heart.