Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

    "Everyone go back to the class and sit down, hurry up!" The male teacher in another class began to maintain order, "You all, go back to the class and sit down!" Before the

    students who were piled together had time to go back, screams came from all directions one after another. It was heard that more and more students began to panic. They saw...

    the students who were sitting together before, talking and laughing, or chatting suddenly rushed towards the people around them, biting with their mouths. One person still tore off a piece of flesh from another person's neck and bit it in his mouth. After he ate it, he roared excitedly like a beast, and then threw himself on the nearest person.

    "Help, help—"

    The male student wearing glasses wanted to run, but he was so panicked that he didn't even have the strength to walk. Everyone wanted to help, but unfortunately they were too busy to take care of themselves at this time.

    "Call the police!" A student reacted and was about to dial a number with her mobile phone. At this time, the people next to her kept pushing towards her. This situation caught her attention. When she looked up, a rotten face suddenly It caught my eye, "Ah!"

    The phone fell to the ground and was stepped on by a classmate who didn't notice.

    A girl's scream attracted the attention of the people around her. She was suddenly bitten by a classmate on the arm. The pain made her scream, and she kicked and stepped on the person who suddenly bit her, but That person seemed to be ignorant, even if he was trampled to pieces, he would not let go.

    Seeing the terrifying scene in front of them, and hearing screams from all over the place, the fear in everyone's hearts was magnified infinitely. This is, they are eating people!

    They are eating people!

    "Run!" I don't know who in the crowd yelled, and all the people suddenly realized that they ran to the stairs, and the corridor was crowded for a while.

    The situation on Qin Yue's side is relatively better. As early as when the students walked out of the classroom, she secretly closed the door of the class. The classmate who passed out and mutated wobbled on the window glass and faced the people in the corridor. Roaring. When the students in the third class were running outside, they noticed that the man was sticking to the window like a beast whose whole body was beginning to rot. Now everyone was as frightened as a bird, wishing to leave this area immediately and go to a safe place.

    "There are monsters!"

    "Perverted ogres, they are eating people, everyone run!"

    "Help, don't step on me!" "

    Make way! Ah, don't catch me, help!"

    "Everyone, don't worry, run first Let’s talk outside the school, the teachers have already called the police, don’t worry, pay attention to the students around you, and immediately alert the people around you if you find someone sick!” The teachers could no longer maintain the situation, they didn’t know what happened, they only knew Dangerous, the students ran in front, some of them were on the side and some were behind to maintain order, so that the students could escape as quickly as possible and prevent the stampede from happening.

    A few teachers were still helping the wounded. Qin Yue saw some students talking to the teacher from afar. The teachers let go of the injured students with worried faces and pointed in the direction of the classroom, apparently telling them to hide in the classroom by themselves.     Qin Yue ran out with the big troops, paying attention to the people around her along the way, in case they suddenly mutated into zombies and threw herself down. Considering that she had no weapons, she smashed the chairs she took out from other classes passing by against the wall, picked out The largest and best piece of wood is used for self-defense.     It was only when they ran down the stairs that they noticed how lucky they were. One of the students at the stairs had mutated. The students in front hadn't escaped yet, and the unsuspecting students behind had been crowded so that the zombies were caught in the middle. Stop hurting people, several students were caught or bitten, and the most serious one was dying.     More and more students began to mutate. When Qin Yue and the others ran to the playground, they could already see sporadic zombies shaking out from every corner. After the initial panic, the students were able to unite well. Their Although the expressions were still flustered, they didn't run around. Mostly, a few people gathered together and ran all the way out of the school.

    "Ah!" A girl running in front fell down. She looked at the swaying zombie in horror. Qin Yue frowned and pulled her up and threw her to the crowd in front. Those who get in touch more, those who are more rational are okay, those who are irrational can't get up and are unwilling to let go, and in the end they often drag the person who rescued her to die together.

    A stick struck at the zombie, making Qin Yue's hands numb. She had no intention of continuing to entangle with the zombie. She glanced at the crowd and turned around and ran towards the path.

    The outside world should be similar. Although more people will attract more zombies, the initial situation is that more people feel more secure. If you have to separate people to make people feel disgusted, you may even wipe out the entire army.

    Qin Yue ran to the path alone, ready to climb over the wall and leave the school gate.