Chapter 75

Chapter Seventy-Five

    "Xianyue, come here." Xue Che waved slowly to Xianyue who was killing zombies not far away, seeing someone coming, he smiled and took Xianyue's hand, and dragged the person out by himself.

    "Where are we going?" Xian Yue looked at Xue Che who was smiling strangely, and asked uneasily.

    Hearing Xianyue's question, Xue Che smiled, raised his brows and eyes, put a finger to his lips, and said very mysteriously: "Shh, it's still early, let's go to an interesting place together." After that, He added another sentence: "I just discovered it, and no one else knows about it." The

    interesting place...

    such a mysterious look, where could it be?

    Xianyue hugged the puppet, tilted her head to think about the question, and finally asked Xue Che, "Where is the place?"

    "You will know soon." Xue Che's words were full of mystery. Go straight ahead, and after walking about 500 meters, turn three more corners before arriving at the place Xue Che said.

    Xianyue looked at the river in front of her suspiciously. Although the water in this river was not very clear, she could still see aquatic plants at the bottom of the river when she got close. There were no other living things in it except aquatic plants. There were no small fish or shrimps. , Even the red, thin, long worms that lived in the river before the end of the world have not been seen, let alone creatures like water snakes.     There is nothing special here, if there is anything special, it is that this place is very quiet. Xianyue looked at Xue Che puzzled, "What's the matter with this river?"     Xue Che still looked mysterious when he came here, his blue hair shone with a fine luster in the sun, he looked like a child, but was as clean as snow A very reliable feeling.     "Look at the bottom."     "Bottom?" Crescent's face froze, he had checked it just now, and found nothing unusual, "Is there something in the water?" "Yes, it's     an interesting thing " Xue Che nodded, and explained with a smile: "When I came just now, I saw the aquatic plants inside suddenly grow out of the water and drag people in. It's very interesting."

    Is it interesting? Normal people would think that horror is good, but Xuanyue is not a normal person, he nodded his head seriously, and agreed: "It's very interesting." Hearing

    this, the smile on Xue Che's face was like a flower. With bright eyes, she urged: "Go down and have a look?"

    "Go down and have a look? Yes, that's right, if you don't go down and have a look, how do you know what's in the water?" Xianyue agreed, and looked around but didn't find anything. The man raised his head and asked, "Then who will go down to see?"

    There is no one else here, so what do you think? But if you don't go down, who knows what secrets are inside? He was most curious about such mysterious things.

    "Look how stupid you are." Xue Che patted him on the shoulder and said, "It's just the two of us here, and my brother ran over to find you on purpose, who do you think will go down?

    " Smiling face, before Xuanyue could react, he displayed nothingness, a pair of invisible hands suddenly appeared in the air, picked up Xianyue's small body, shook it twice and threw it forward, falling into a peaceful in the river.

    There was a plop, and the water splashed.

    Crescent Moon, who hadn't realized what happened, curled up to face the rapidly growing aquatic plants, and plunged into the river.

    "It grows so fast." Xue Che stood on the bank, looking at the ripples on the river with a happy smile on his face, people who didn't know thought he had a lot of hatred for Xianyue.