Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Enduring the throbbing veins, Qin Yue clenched his fists and took a deep breath before saying in a stiff voice, "Let go!"

The blue-haired boy blinked his big watery eyes, as if he had just realized it later, his face was full of disbelief, his slightly pouting mouth opened, as if he was about to cry from fright, for a long time, Then he said resignedly: "Mom—I, don't want me, I will be very obedient..." Like all good children who have done something wrong, he half-cast his eyes, lowered his head slightly, with a good attitude look.

"I said let go!" Qin Yue couldn't bear it any longer, what the hell is the meaning of a big man hugging her thigh! Qin Yue glared at him fiercely. Seeing that he was still obsessed with obsession, she couldn't help but reached out and lifted his back collar and threw it out.

I thought he would land on his own, but I didn't expect this guy to be thrown out without any resistance. Seeing his small body being thrown against the door and then sliding down, Qin Yue's eyes flashed a trace of unbearable, but thinking of this guy's bad temper, the slight guilt was eaten by the dog in an instant.

She felt that this guy was a bit pitiful only because she was crazy looking for it. Qin Yue picked up the mood she shouldn't have, and started to walk in.

"Mom—you don't want me anymore?" A childish voice full of grievances came from behind Qin Yue, and the veins on Qin Yue's forehead burst out again. This guy is addicted to playing, isn't he! She turned around and stared angrily.

At this time, everyone was looking at this side, pointing, or discussing loudly or quietly.

"Look at them, I said, there must be a problem."

"What's the problem? In this world, I don't know if it's my own son. Even if my own son can't afford it, I still have to throw it away."

"No, let's continue watching."

Listening to the discussion, the blue-haired boy seemed to have no change. In fact, his aura became smaller and weaker. "Mom, I'm very obedient and will be very obedient."

"Hey, you boy, my eldest sister has been with me all the time, and I have never heard that she has a...ah bah, it is impossible for her to have a son as old as you at her age, so what should you do, don't You're making trouble for someone." Yuan Quan saw the other party's intentions at a glance, and complained in his heart, thinking about relying on his boss? No way, isn't this grabbing business and competing for favor? Well, when he is dead, the old nine is dead!

The blue-haired boy crossed his hands uneasily, glanced at Yuanquan cautiously, and called pitifully, "Uncle." It is undeniable that this guy has a pair of beautiful eyes, like a holy and clean lake, which is easy to see. Unconsciously satisfying his wish, but who is Yuan Quan, who was brought up by cheating and abducting since he was a child, this number is too low for him.

"Bah, who is your uncle!" Yuan Quan said with a look of disgust, and when he was about to speak again, he was interrupted by the guide at the base, "Okay, can you go, or if you don't, we will go, don't worry Whispering!" The guide at the base saw that Yuan Quan was getting impatient, he brought this new batch of people who were about to enter the observation room and just came over. Don't go, please he is very busy.

"Hey, hey, I'll leave right away." Yuan Quan smiled flatteringly at him, seeing people's resolute attitude, he had no choice but to keep up, but he threatened the child as he walked and waited for him to come out to make him look good.

The blue-haired child lowered his head halfway, and a cold light flashed in his eyes. When he raised his head again, he looked innocent again. Qin Yue sighed, Xue Che was mischievous again! In fact, she really wanted to know what this pretty innocent-looking ice and snow mischievous handsome boy wanted to do.