Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-eight

    After leaving Qi Wei, Qin Yue walked towards the community, taking care of the lone zombies along the way.

    When passing by the residential area, many surviving residents peeked at Qin Yue from the windows, and even a bold yellow-haired boy went to the balcony and waved at Qin Yue and shouted: "Hey, sister, what are you doing, brother?" The food is almost finished, can you bring something up after you have been outside for so long?" As soon as

    he said this, some residents echoed from the window: "That's right, little girl, you can bring something over , I’ll pay you double.”

    “Give it to me first, I’ll pay three times as much, and there’s a tip, as long as there are more things the better…” “

    I, I’ll give you a thousand, and I’ll count the other things The money..."

    "Little girl, give it to me first, my son is an official of the city government, as long as you..." "

    Hey, why should I give it to you first, little girl, don't listen to them, my mother told you Ah..."

    "How do you talk, I tell you, I am the boss of XX, as long as you send me something, little girl, I promise..."

    The voices in the residential building became louder and louder, they were afraid that Qin Yue would listen As if not, one was louder than the other, and the conditions offered by the other were more generous than the other. Qin Yue frowned and walked away quickly. Before leaving, he pointed to the zombies attracted by their screams.

    "Hey, don't go—" It's a pity that there are still people who don't understand her actions and can't wait to stop Qin Yue from negotiating the price.

    "Ahhh! Look below, those monsters are coming again—" Everyone shouted and shouted, those who closed the windows closed the windows, and those who closed the doors closed the doors. After a burst of panic, the residents were quiet, and the zombies were excited.

    Looking up at the sky, now is a good time to clean up the auspicious community and look for people. Don't worry about losing sight of people or being attacked by zombies. Qin Yue avoided the wandering zombies and turned onto the path.

    Qin Yue chose this road for a reason. First, this road is a shortcut for her to rush home, and there are few wandering zombies; second, there are house walls on both sides, no windows, and no one can see her walking do what.

    Qin Yue walks with an ax in one hand, and puts one hand in the pocket of his clothes to absorb the crystal nucleus. The stronger the foundation in the early stage, the more stable it will be in the later upgrade, and it will not be too exaggerated and cause the supernatural power to go berserk. This is like laying the foundation of a house. Even if the foundation is not good, even if the house has already built a hundred floors, when a small earthquake comes... just a bang, and nothing will disappear.

    The top-ranking masters in the previous life base were all people who had a good foundation in the early stage, but at that time Qin Yue was busy living every day and did not have this opportunity, so he could only upgrade his abilities desperately to ensure the survival rate. Now it is different, she To cherish this opportunity.

    After walking more than 30 meters, Qin Yue quietly guarded, the surroundings were quiet and there was no zombie in sight, a bad premonition surged in her heart. The population of this city has already exceeded 15 million, and there are countless people who will become zombies when the end of the world comes. It stands to reason that zombies will be found within ten meters. Now that she has walked for so long and has not found a single zombie, she must be has a problem.

    What about zombies? They were all eaten? Qin Yue's eyes were fixed, something was wrong. This situation either meant that powerful zombies appeared or large-scale zombies were lured away. Either way, it was not a good thing. Qin Yue quickened his pace and prepared to leave.

    Boom! Boom! Boom!

    There were three loud explosions in succession followed by the rapid footsteps of the crowd. Qin Yue looked up and took a breath of air, why don't you carry it like this!

    Not far in front of Qin Yue, a group of people ran over in a panic. Behind them was a dense group of zombies that had stabbed a hornet's nest. Most of these people had experienced fierce battles, and many of them died. However, ordinary people ran ahead with various tools such as knives and sticks.

    Damn, how does this make her run, there is a wave of zombies in front, there is a wave of zombies behind, and there are walls on both sides, even with supernatural powers, it is impossible to corrode a door on the wall immediately, thinking in her mind, Qin Yue's footsteps Don't stay, the best way now is to run out before the two zombies meet.

    Qin Yue ran faster, swinging the ax in her hand to drive away the zombies in front of her.

    Shen Xiaqing led the team and ran ahead. He was exhausted from the previous battles. He originally wanted to run straight to the street, which is more spacious and conducive to the display of abilities, but when he saw the small alley on the left ahead Someone's eyes lit up when they were running. Someone was running, which meant that the road could lead to other places. It was not a dead end, they would not be trapped in it, and the alley was not wide enough to allow them to pass, and it could block them by the way. Behind him was a dense wave of zombies. No matter how bad it is, if you are going to die, it would be good to drag your unlucky back.

    Thinking of this, Shen Xiaqing led a group of people into the alley where Qin Yue was...