Chapter 77

Chapter Seventy-Seven

    The group of soldiers who inquired about the news had already left for a long time, Qin Yue's eyes darkened, could it be that something unexpected happened?

    Qin Yue looked back and found that most of the people in her team had returned. Because of the vague premonition in her heart from time to time, she opened the car door and walked outside for a few times. Originally, she found nothing, but when she When I was about to go back, I suddenly heard an exclamation. It was a person who was bitten by some insects.

    The man unhappily slapped the little bug off his body, "Damn it, I'm easy to bully, doesn't he!" He had been pissed off all day, and finally came out to relax and even the bug bullied him.

    With a bah sound, the man squashed the insects that had fallen to the ground, and then walked away.

    After he left, Qin Yue walked over and looked at the black and green stains. The bad feeling became more and more intense. She looked to the side, and sure enough, there were several places on the grass lying sparsely. Bugs like black ladybugs.

    Qin Yue turned around and quickly stepped forward, grabbed the man's body, and directly ripped off the man's clothes. Sure enough, a piece of flesh was bitten off, but fortunately, there was no sign of poisoning.

    "Hey, what are you doing!" The man felt his body being grabbed and turned back angrily. When he turned around, he saw a beautiful girl picking up his clothes. His attitude changed instantly, "Hey, hey, I said Sister, you must be too impatient."

    After looking at the wound, Qin Yue let go of him, checked the sky and said, "Go back quickly, there may be a bug swarm."

    Hearing this, the man's joking expression suddenly changed Yes, he nodded, thanked him, and hurried away. As long as there is no problem with his head, he won't think that a girl with supernatural powers will fall in love with him. Although he doesn't know where this girl got the news, he really believes it. Anyway, it's better to be more prepared Yes, besides, her face doesn't look like she's lying at all.

    I reminded him casually, but I didn't expect him to really believe it. It's rare that there is such a trustworthy guy. Qin Yue thought he would at least ask her how she knew, but he just thanked her and left. In this world, smart and cautious people live longer.

    Qin Yue walked back quickly. She didn't go back to the convoy first, but caught a little soldier and said something before leaving. Of course, she would not foolishly say that the insect swarm would definitely come, but she saw I have spoken out about the strange situation and added my own inferences, as long as the people above notice this, it will be fine, and there will be much less sacrifice if there is a defensive manpower.

    The officers in the distance looked a little anxious. Although they didn't know what they were arguing about, Qin Yue was sure that it must have something to do with the fact that the Pathfinder Troops didn't come back. Chao, if that's the case, he probably won't be able to come back. After all, there are only a few people with supernatural powers sent to explore the way, and most of them are soldiers who have not awakened supernatural powers.

    "You're back, what did you find?" Chi Li asked with a smile.

    Qin Yue was a little surprised how he knew he had something on his mind, but thought that although this person played music, his thoughts were incredibly meticulous, so he didn't hesitate at the moment, and said what he observed, "The insect swarm is probably coming. "

    "Insect swarm?"

    "Well, nothing special, just carnivorous and large in number." Qin Yue hesitated and said, "There will be a lot of them, and I'm not sure about the exact number." In the memory of her previous life, she did not meet them