Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    After sending Xue Che away, Qin Yue took out a bag of elementary crystal cores for Xianyue to use, and solemnly told him that if he feels unwell, don't be greedy, and must stop.

    "If you have anything to do, you must remember to call me, don't do it yourself, you will get hurt..."

    Xianyue looked at the woman in front of her chattering about what the supernatural being should pay attention to, and lowered her head, a flash of water flashed across her eyes. He was a woman-hating creature, a selfish creature who might as well be dead, but this man seemed a little different. He kicked his legs, listened to Qin Yue in silence, and thought about other things in his mind.

    In a small town in the north not far from the base, a group of people surrounded a red-haired boy wearing a duckbill cap.

    "Hand it over, or we won't be polite."

    A man with a knife in the crowd spoke fiercely, and spoke to the red-haired boy in a rough manner. A cold light flashed in the boy's brown eyes. He didn't Talking nonsense with others, the blood-stained hands casually put away the mutated beast's crystal nucleus, and then raised

    his head and said, "If you don't want to die, get out!" Do whatever you want!" The big man said with a piss, but one of his gangsters suggested: "Brother, this kid is quite beautiful, and there are so few women in the base now, most of them still have owners, or they are ugly. ...not as good as us..."

    Understanding what the younger brother meant, the big man looked at the red-haired boy, only to find out that the fact is that this is indeed the case. The boy in front of him is dressed cleanly, and he looks better than a woman. He sold it in a kiln In the words... Hehe, if you want to blame him, you can blame him for being too beautiful. There is no need for any man these days, right? Thinking of this, his eyes involuntarily gave out an evil light.

    In fact, Qu Ling, whose appearance has been affected by the use of domains, is not so beautiful that people would hate to go home and hide it privately at all costs. It's just that in this world, there are not many women who are neatly dressed. This, plus his excellent temperament, will make people's eyes shine wherever he goes, so this group of people came up with bad ideas.

    The field opened silently, and a group of people in the circle floated up before they could react, and then blood spattered from their bodies, and a few seconds later, their bodies split open, and blood gushed out one after another.

    "Ah—help! Help!"

    "We were wrong, big brother, uncle, just let us go this time..." "

    Okay, good brother, please stop!"

    Qu Ling leaned coldly on the road After wiping off the dirt on their hands with a paper towel, they put their hands in their pockets and watched them struggling to death bit by bit with a sneer.

    Originally, after he dealt with the mutant beast, his hostility was not so heavy, and Qu Ling was satisfied with the breath and texture of blood, but there was such a group of people who wanted to snatch it from him because of the large number of people. The crystal core, what's more, they still want to have evil thoughts about him. Now, Qu Ling has become blackened.

    "Do you know who our backstage is!"

    "Brother Zhang is a very powerful supernatural being. If you kill us, he won't let you go!

    " Kill us!"

    The blood on their bodies stopped the mouth on one side but couldn't stop the mouth on the other side, fear made them lose their reason, and they opened their mouths to abuse and threaten, but if God gave them another chance, they I want to crawl as far away as possible before meeting this devil boy, and it is best not to see each other forever.