Chapter 40

Chapter Forty

    "Boss, boss, it's not good, that girl is gone!" Er Gouzi ran in in a panic, and Xu Guohong, who was eating instant noodles, was choked by the startled guy, "cough, cough, dog Damn! What girl is gone! Don’t know what to say if you have something to say!”

    The younger brother who always knows how to read words and expressions immediately poured a glass of water and handed it over. Xu Guohong took a sip, but before he could speak, Er Gouzi hurried forward and said: "Boss, you want the girl I'm optimistic about to leave and probably won't come back."

    "What—" Xu Guohong almost couldn't hold the cup in his hand, "What did you say, say it again!"

    "Boss, really, I saw The girl drove away, and she seemed to have pasted a piece of paper at the gate of the community before she left." Ergouzi was afraid that the boss would not believe it, so he repeated, "Really, I'm gone, and I won't be coming back." "Are you sure?" Xu

    Guohong With an answer vaguely in his mind, he handed the cup to the table, before he could care about the water spilling from it due to too much strength, and even the weapon was too late to hold Er Gouzi, "Go, go and have a look."

    When a group of them reached the gate of the community, Qin Yue had already left. Xu Guohong walked to the gate of the security room, and sure enough, he saw a piece of paper wrapped in a transparent sealed bag with two messages written on it, roughly It's the zombies that are getting stronger, and they want to leave City A and go to the survivor's base in the south as soon as possible. The other one was written to a certain girl, to the effect that the grandma she was looking for had left on the day of the end of the world. .

    She is such a clever girl, she kindly favored everyone at once, even if it was something she wanted to do, just based on the first piece of kindness, even if the girl didn't come to the community and didn't see the note, as long as she meets someone who is now in auspicious People who live in the community, everyone will tell Qin Yue for their love.

    "Boss?" Er Gouzi yelled tremblingly, seeing that the boss was so engrossed in his thoughts, he was really afraid that the boss would kill him because he didn't like him.

    "What are you doing!" Xu Guohong replied bluntly.

    "Why didn't the girl leave without saying a word?" Er Gouzi complained softly while looking at the note.

    "Say it? Say goodbye?" Xu Guohong looked at Er Gouzi with a gloomy expression, "Stop being dragged by a group of irrelevant people and escorted all the way to the southern base? Cut, you can go now It's time to clean up the zombies outside the door, and pay attention not to let them come in and hurt people. It's enough to be humane. These people in the community are not under her protection. If you really know that this girl wants to leave and people want to live, nothing can be done. ? "

    Er Gouzi thought about the scene for a while, and suddenly felt a chill. First, he was surrounded by a group of people begging and swearing at him, and then he was dragged along by a group of people he didn't know in the entire community... If they When I meet a relative or friend again, it becomes a situation where relatives connect with relatives, and friends connect with friends. If there are some conflicts or something along the way... It's too scary. It's still the girl's high IQ, which is what the boss likes. However, she is gone, what should the boss do now? Er Gouzi looked at Xu Guohong, and suddenly changed.

    Xu Guohong turned his head inadvertently, and happened to catch Er Gouzi's strange eyes. Damn it, he just wanted to save some safety for his brothers. What's the matter with the resentful eyes of his boss who has been abandoned? Xu Guohong's back was numb from Er Gouzi's sight, and he slapped Er Gouzi away with his big palm, "Hurry up and pack up, we won't be here for long, and we'll be leaving tomorrow morning." He paused, then went on Said, "By the way, tell the people in the community not to tear this paper. She deliberately pasted it in a conspicuous place in the security room, and wrapped it in a plastic bag just to let people see it, but she didn't want people to destroy it."