Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    "Hello, do you know where Qin Yue is? I can't seem to find her." Bai Weilan who came to Qin Yue's class looked around and saw no one. Standing at the door, she naturally stopped a classmate asked.

    "You are..."

    "I'm Qin Yue's cousin. I have something to do with her." Bai Weilan hurriedly introduced herself, and the classmate with glasses politely told Bai Weilan that Qin Yue had asked for leave today and didn't come to class.

    After thanking her, Bai Weilan walked back. This Qin Yue is really real. He wanted to discuss with her about borrowing the villa, but he was not there.

    "Where is she going?" There were a few people walking sporadically on the boulevard, Bai Weilan took out her mobile phone and dialed the number directly, "Sorry! The user you dialed is temporarily unavailable, please dial later... Sorry! The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later."

    Bai Weilan hung up the phone angrily, today is really evil, first of all, I always feel that someone is following her, but I can't find the person I usually find, I think After thinking about it, Bai Weilan quickened her pace and walked towards the dormitory.

    Yuan Quan took a sip of his drink and waited for the target person not far from the school gate. He was also quite unlucky. After following him all morning and passing by, he found out that he just came out to buy a steamed stuffed bun without a bracelet at all. He was forced to keep following him to see if he had put it in his wallet, but his heart was itchy when he thought of the one hundred thousand promised by his employer. Although the woman had never been out since entering school, this did not hinder him. A smart IQ figured out a way.

    "Weilan, did you come back so early today?" The girl in the same dormitory was about to go out to wash with a change of clothes. Bai Weilan's expression at this time was completely different from the previous displeasure. "I'm a little worried that Qin Yue didn't come to class today."

    "It should be fine. How old are you and you need to worry about everything. Don't think too much. Did you call?" "Yes, but

    no one answered." Go wash it, I'll try it when I go back to the dormitory."

    "Okay, I'm going out first, don't think too much about it, maybe you might ask for leave and go out to play." After finishing speaking, the girl took her clothes and went out.

    Sitting on the bed, Bai Weilan always had a bad premonition, and her intuition told her that it would be better to stay in the dormitory today. She picked up the French book, flipped through a few pages and threw it away. At this time the phone rang, Bai Weilan picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID on it, "Hey, Dad, what's the matter?" "

    Your grandpa is probably sick, you plan to come back with Qin Yue in the next two days to see ..." The voice on the other end of the phone was low and rough, with a little fatigue, Bai Weilan didn't care about this, she was as smart as she could hear the voice of her father's voice, how could ordinary ailments require her grandchildren to go back, she What cared was that old man Qin was finally leaving. This old man had the greatest prejudice against her. Maybe she could return to her father more easily after he left.

    Thinking of this, Bai Weilan suddenly felt a little elated, and was very reluctant to go back immediately, "Okay, dad, don't worry, I will bring my sister home." "Well, hurry up,

    your cousins ​​and the others this time I will come back too, and when I see people screaming..."

    Hanging up the phone, Bai Weilan immediately thought of something wrong. Qin Yue didn't come to class, and Mr. Qin was ill. Could there be any connection between this? Could it be that Qin Yue knew from the beginning that the stinky old man was sick and didn't come to class?

    No, Bai Weilan couldn't sit still, she wanted to ask Qin Yue immediately.

    "Weilan, there is your courier at the school gate." Another girl in the dormitory came in with a coffee cold cake, Bai Weilan was puzzled, she didn't have any courier from online shopping recently, and her father called just now and didn't mention mailing anything , even though she thought so, Bai Weilan went out, "I'll go and see, I haven't been on Taobao recently, maybe my mother sent something here." After thinking about it, Bai Weilan turned around and took out the key of Qin Yue's villa from the drawer , ready to wait and see.

    Yuan Quan watched the target person come out of the campus and excitedly put out the cigarette butt, patted the smell on his body, and stood not far from the school gate with the courier in a blind spot that could not be seen by the probe.

    "Excuse me, are you a courier? I'm Bai Weilan, I heard that there is my courier." Bai Weilan easily found a person who had been standing still at the school gate where people were coming and going, and she walked towards him.

    "Is it this?" Yuan Quan took a look at the person coming, his eyes focused on the wrist, very good, this time she was wearing a bracelet, he took out a box from the big green cloth bag beside him and handed it over.

    "It's my name."

    Bai Weilan found her name on the box. She reached out to take the pen and the box to sign, but at this moment the courier reached out and grabbed her bracelet and quickly stepped onto the motorcycle next to her. His companion quickly drove out of the car...