Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Hearing the familiar roar, Qin Yue stopped the car and got out of the car.

    "What's wrong?" Xue Che opened his eyes and asked.

    "It's okay, you continue to sleep." Qin Yue closed the car door and walked out. The voice just now was unmistakable. It was the guy her family had raised for a long time. Could it be that it ran over?

    With doubts, Qin Yue quickly saw the two fighting at the bottom of the slope. The one that was facing Ah Hu was also a mutant beast. The mutant beast was nearly twice as big as Ah Hu, about two meters long. It looks quite strong and mighty. Its coat color changes gradually from yellow to red from north to south, with black and slender stripes in the yellow coat.     It seemed that this was a mutant tiger. At the moment it was covered with scars, staring at Ah Hu vigilantly, panting with its tongue out. Qin Yue looked to the side, there were still a few people standing there, apparently out of the idea of ​​the crane and the clam competing for the fisherman's profit, Qin Yue looked at the terrain, returned to the car and drove over.     The battle over there was coming to an end, and Qin Yue guessed that Ah Hu would be able to solve it by himself in a few minutes.     In fact, just as Qin Yue expected, when the mutated tiger on the opposite side jumped up and bit the saber-toothed tiger, the saber-toothed tiger jumped sideways and bit back towards the mutated tiger's neck, biting it immediately His trachea was bitten off.     Bai Weilan was the first to notice a car approaching, she pulled Yang Shize and reminded him to be careful not to be picked up by others. Yang Shize nodded, and secretly ordered the team members to be alert.     Qin Yue parked the car not far from them, and when she got closer, she saw that there was someone in the group that she really didn't want to see. She narrowed her eyes dangerously, and then opened the car door and got out of the car.     Roar. The saber-toothed tiger roared excitedly when it smelled something it liked. It flicked its tail leisurely, and pulled out a red crystal nucleus from the mutant tiger's head with one paw.

    That's right, this is a fire-type mutant tiger, which was originally a very powerful existence, but when it met a saber-toothed tiger, its abilities were buffed out abruptly, and it became a meal on the plate. If this mutated tiger is still alive, it will really shed a few catties of tears because of its grievances. The group of humans followed it for half a month and didn't do anything to it. mouth.     Bai Weilan and Yang Shize watched Qin Yue warily, and the other five stood in different positions to prevent the saber-toothed tiger from taking the crystal core and running away. Although they couldn't beat this saber-toothed tiger that rushed out halfway to snatch its prey, they wanted to give it a go against the two shiny high-level mutant nuclei.     "Hurry up, everyone, don't let this tiger run away." After Mu Beiling finished speaking, an earth-type supernatural user controlled the soil to form a cage to trap the saber-toothed tiger, but the saber-toothed tiger scattered it instantly.     Qin Yue leaned on the car and looked at it leisurely. Only this group of first- and second-level guys still wanted to kill the saber-toothed tiger. They really slept too long last night and their heads were confused.     Seeing that Qin Yue didn't intend to make a move, Bai Weilan didn't go there at the moment, but released the Frostbolt in coordination with his teammates' attacks. Qin Yue raised her eyebrows in surprise. In her previous life, Bai Weilan had not awakened any supernatural powers, but in this life she has awakened ice supernatural powers. Sure enough, luck can't stop her.     Watching the battle over there, Qin Yue really realized that the future has changed. However, this time she will live a long life, and she will do whatever it takes to live better and longer.     "Avoid!"     The captain's voice sounded in his ears. Kong Lanqing, an earth-type supernatural being, didn't have time to judge the situation. He only knew the danger. He bent over and rolled on the ground in embarrassment. There was a lot of blood, he let out a muffled snort, and retreated from the dangerous area under the cover of Bai Weilan.     "Lu Quan, I'll distract the saber-toothed tiger, you go up and deal with it." Bai Weilan said.     "Okay." Lu Quan replied.     When the two people were talking, they didn't notice the look of contempt in the eyes of the saber-toothed tiger. It attacked the guys who were trying to snatch food from it, while pretending to be attracted.     good chance!