Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One

    No, something is wrong!

    Qin Yue's gaze swept across the street. Except for the pharmacy she just entered, there are all flammable stores selling clothes and quilts. They plan to lure the zombies back later, trap them, and then set them on fire. this street! Crazy, let's not talk about the manpower lost when besieging the zombies, just the residents on the street who don't know the situation will suffer a lot, it is very likely that they will have to flee from their residences when they find the fire, and there will inevitably be people in the process of escaping. Attract new zombies, attract the ignited zombies first, and may ignite new flammable objects because of running around, then there will be fires, zombies, humans everywhere, such a vicious circle... For selfishness, this is

    to Are all the residents on the street buried with them? Qin Yue looked out through the car window, wondering if this group of people knew what they were doing.

    The car was about to start. Qin Yue looked at the zombies swaying from a distance, and saw that the group of people had brought several vats from nowhere. When they opened them, they saw a pile of blood, flesh and internal organs. They pushed down the vats. Dirty things flowed out, and the smell of blood spread around.

    Damn, do they even know what they are doing! Qin Yue cursed secretly.

    No matter what, Qin Yue turned the key and started the car. She drove a few steps and then slammed on the brakes. She opened the car door and walked out with her bag, and slammed the door hard. When she was in the car just now, Qin Yue took out a bag of fireworks from the space. This kind of big boxy fireworks was swept in when she went to the small shop before. Before she had time to sort the garbage and throw it away, she will use it now up.

    Let's do everything according to God's will, no one has to be responsible to anyone, how much they can survive depends on themselves.

    Qin Yue put four or five large fireworks on the ground, lit the core with a lighter, and drove away quickly. The fireworks flew into the sky after making noise in a corner of this not-so-lively city. One after another, the sky burst into dots of light, and the people who set off the fireworks had already left in their cars.

    "Look, someone is setting off fireworks over there!" A man carrying a vat said, patting his companion on the shoulder.

    "Where? Who is setting off the fireworks at this time, isn't it because they are full and have nothing to do?" He subconsciously turned his head and asked, his eyes were already subconsciously searching. At the same time, the sound of fireworks attracted the attention of many people.

    "Over there, I don't know who set off fireworks in broad daylight—no, the sound will attract zombies, what should we do?" The man who spoke suddenly said in a panic.

    "Work hard, no one is allowed to be lazy for me!"

    The leading woman noticed the situation over there after she finished speaking. No, this is someone warning the people in the residential building. It was too late to stop, she ordered decisively. : "What's the name, hurry up, and follow the plan in a minute!"

    "What happened? Is the army here?"

    "I don't know, let me see..."

    "So noisy?"

    Residents on both sides of the street poked their heads out as early as they heard the sound. They first noticed the fireworks in the sky, and then lowered their heads along the trajectory of the fireworks rising, looking for a place to set off the fireworks. What are people doing!