Chapter 45

Chapter Forty-Five

    "Help! Help!" Zhao Hong gritted her teeth and blocked the way of the car, but did not move away. She kept waving her hands, followed by a few cursing men. It seemed that if Qin Yue didn't stop, she would rather be hit to death than go back.

    In such a confrontation between the two, Zhao Hong was unwilling to let go. Qin Yue cursed in a low voice, and did not want to let people get into the car at all. The time seemed to pass very slowly, but in fact it only took a few seconds. Zhao Hong watched the car drive by with the belief that she must die. If she didn't stop, she would die.

    Soon, Qin Yue in the car was defeated first. She frowned, braked, and stopped, gritted her teeth and said, "Get in the car." Zhao Hong quickly opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat, closing the door

    quickly Then he urged Qin Yue to drive quickly. Cheng Dayou, who was four or five steps late, continued to follow a few steps with curses, and even grabbed the iron rod from the younger brother's hand and threw it at the car to vent his anger.

    With a click, the iron rod hit the rear of the car and rolled to the ground. Cheng Dayou watched angrily as the black car spewed exhaust and drove towards the other side of the road. "Damn, why are you meddling in my own business and spoiling my good deeds!" "

    That's right, next time we meet, I want him to look good."

    "Brother, don't be angry, a bitch, it's not worth your body if you get angry. "

    "Let's go, let's go back." Cheng Dayou said angrily.

    Here, Cheng Dayou had to recognize the reality and go back, while Zhao Hong, who was rescued there, was playing the emotional card sadly.

    "Thank you for saving my life, little sister, otherwise I would..." After being safe, Zhao Hong looked at Qin Yue sadly and said, "Fortunately, you are here, big sister, I really don't know what to say..."

    Qin Yue was driving the car, listening to Zhao Hong's self-report. The story was very simple. After the end of the world, Zhao Hong and a few colleagues escaped from their office building and went south all the way. Cheng Dayou fell in love with him, but was betrayed by his companions, and escaped after three days of living a life that would have been worse than death. Regarding how those three days were spent, Zhao Hong's expression was ferocious, and her words were vague. If she didn't explain clearly, Qin Yue could probably guess something, but after all, it was none of her business, so she didn't say much.

    "Cross the bridge ahead and get off the car. There is a village over there. Cheng Dayou will not chase him so far." Qin Yue turned the steering wheel and stopped near the stone bridge.

    "Sister, big sister, I'm afraid...can you..." Zhao Hong was trembling and speechless, looking at Qin Yue pleadingly, hoping that she could change her mind.

    "No, I don't need to take you with me all the time." Qin Yue refused decisively.

    "Please, don't put me down..." Zhao Hong made the last effort, "I don't eat much, but I can do many things..." "Stop, I said get off.

    " Qin Yue Parked the car on the side of the road, "Get out of the car, no matter what you say, I won't change my mind." "

    Okay——" Zhao Hong seemed to be in despair, she finally looked at Qin Yue, and found that she They didn't mean to change their minds, and moved their fingers slightly where Qin Yue couldn't see.

    Qin Yue waited for two seconds. Seeing that the person had no intention of getting out of the car, she was about to open her mouth to drive her away again. Suddenly, a dagger lay across her neck, and Zhao Hong's face showed a fierce look, "Everything here is It's mine, get out of the car, or die!"