Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

    Where did a careless person come from?

    Qin Yue stared blankly at the woman in front of her who couldn't make sense of the situation, and complained silently in her heart.

    Can she say thanks to her family? If she hadn't been able to hide quickly, the first ice arrow would have penetrated her body instead of facing the zombie, okay? Qin Yue pushed her hand away without a trace, "You If your teammates are over there, go back, it’s not safe here."

    After that, she went to pick up the ax that was thrown aside, and the girl seemed to have nothing to do at once, and followed Qin Yue like a good sister, "It's okay , They are amazing, by the way, my name is Qi Wei, what is your name?"

    "Qin Yue."

    "Qin Yue, you have to remember to stay away next time, the zombies are too scary now, we are out looking for things A lot of people died during that time... Ah! What are you doing!" Qi Wei, who had been nagging, let go of Qin Yue and asked screamingly.

    "Abusing the corpse." Qin Yue ignored Qi Wei's mentally ill expression, and reached out to stir the zombie's head. Feeling that his fingers touched something hard, Qin Yue directly grabbed a crystal nucleus wrapped in brains, and clenched his fist. Put it in your pocket while no one is paying attention.

    "You, you, you—" Qi Wei pointed at Qin Yue and couldn't say a complete sentence.

    Under her frightened eyes, Qin Yue calmly opened the heads of a few zombies to check for crystal nuclei one by one. Qi Wei probably couldn't see it, and said loudly, "You are enough, the army will come soon, arrive It will be fine in time, you, don't think too much...how about you come over and be with us..."Live? Qi Wei thought it was scary even after thinking about it, she was going to live with a psychotic necromancer, she shook her head, forget it, it's too scary.

    "Do you want to come and go back with us?" Qi Wei tentatively probed, with conflicts in his heart, hoping that the other party would agree, but at the same time fearing that the other party would rely on them.     "No, I can go back by myself." Qin Yue shook his head and refused. Following such a blind girl, there might be another disturbance on the way back. It's a pity that the energy of the crystal nucleus must be sufficient for the zombie that was let go just now. The most important thing is Letting go of a T1 with supernatural powers doesn't know how many things it will cause in the future.

    This is probably the kind of person who does bad things with good intentions, but Qin Yue knows that he can't blame her entirely, and part of the reason is that his power is too small, even if it is condensed in his hand, it is difficult to detect, which makes Qi Wei think that He is an ordinary person, thus indirectly destroying her plan, but this kind of person is really annoying.

    After hearing the answer, Qi Wei breathed a sigh of relief, but also felt an indescribable disappointment, "Then you have to be careful." "

    Yes, I'm leaving." Qin Yue mentioned that he could no longer see the original color, and his face was covered with stains. The ax with colorful brains and blood walked back under Qi Wei's strange eyes.

    Unknowingly, the sun rose into the air, and a one-armed zombie in the west corner roared to drive back the low-level zombies that were wandering in front, picking up the shadows and running forward. Originally, it was not afraid of the sun, but now its wounds made it uncomfortable.

    The underground parking lot of the shopping mall was filled with a thick and unpleasant smell of blood. You can see blood clots and stumps all over the ground with a slight bow. The metal zombies roared at the door and rushed in quickly. The sporadic zombies at the exit heard the sound and consciously dispersed to both sides, making way for a path, and swayed unconsciously after the metal zombies entered.     In the parking lot, a zombie was sitting on top of a red car, and below were low-level zombies wandering around. Roar! The one-armed metal supernatural zombie came in from the outside, and easily dealt with a low-level zombie that stood in front of it. It took out its crystal nucleus and mixed it with its brain and ate it into its mouth. It rattled in the quiet space. The sound of chewing crystal nuclei.     The zombie sitting on the roof of the car rolled his eyes when he saw this scene, as if he was thinking of some bad idea, but the one-armed zombie couldn't see it, so he grabbed another low-level zombie, opened its head, and took out the inside of it. The crystal nucleus and brain pulp are eaten together.     When it wanted to eat the third low-level zombie, it found that there was an obstacle blocking its way. It roared twice and asked its companion what it was going to do. The zombie roared in response, which was the strange sound it made before. .

    The one-armed zombie realized that something was wrong, it let out a louder roar and wanted to back away, only then did it realize that the zombie, which had been juxtaposed with wisdom among them, might do something to it. The roar of the two T1s caused the low-level zombies below to panic, but the short-term panic ended quickly, because the intelligent spirit zombie suppressed the one-armed zombie, and quickly took it out There are crystal nuclei with metallic luster in the head.

    In the underground parking lot, the sound of chewing hard glass was heard again...