Chapter 89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

    drop.

    Drip, drop.

    Chi Li in front of the computer desk quickly entered various instructions with both hands. Suddenly, his hands stopped, his eyes narrowed, and he jumped up from the chair and rushed to the door.

    Whispering——

    the combination lock started to move automatically, and the damaged part of the silver-white door was completely repaired at once, and the steel door closed automatically the moment Chi Li stood up. Without a moment's hesitation, Chi Li picked up the violin and scratched it. The solid steel door immediately split apart at a speed visible to the naked eye. Before the door was completely shattered and scattered, he rushed out without daring to stay for a moment. .

    Just after rushing out of the room, a strange smell flooded into the nostrils, and there was still a strong smell of blood floating in the air. Looking up for the sound of fighting, Chi Li could easily see that Qin Yue and a beast-like monster had finished fighting. Chi Li yelled at Qin Yue: "Get out of here!"     After shouting, Chi Li ran forward first. After hearing Chi Li's voice, Qin Yue knew something was wrong. She Not in love with the fight, after flying to avoid the attack of the lizard monster, he ran behind Chi Li as soon as his toes touched the ground. Naturally, the lizard monster couldn't just let Qin Yue go. No matter how difficult the prey was, it was its ration. It couldn't stop eating just because she ran away, so it followed.     Chi Li ran at the front, Qin Yue followed behind him, and the lizard monster followed behind Qin Yue.     Boom—     a huge explosion sounded.     The heat wave came from behind, and there was thick smoke. After the deafening sound, Qin Yue glanced back. The room where Chi Li stayed was completely changed, but I don't know what material this place is made of. The degree of damage itself was not very great, and it was precisely because of this that they escaped unharmed.     Qin Yue quickly got up from the ground, this is not a safe place.     It only took a few seconds from Chi Li's reminder to the explosion. Fortunately, they reacted quickly and did not suffer serious injuries. Before Qin Yue could think about it, a shrill voice brought her back to reality.

    "Ahh—" the monster howled, its tail was blown off in the explosion just now, and the pungent rancid smell was stronger than the explosion's gunpowder smoke.

    In the not-so-narrow passage, the lizard monster kept flicking half of its tail because of the pain. As it moved, the viscous and rancid liquid splashed everywhere, and the corrosive sound of puffing and puffing could be heard endlessly. Qin Yue didn't go forward, and planned to leave here with Chi Li. It's better not to smash this kind of guy covered in venom, not to mention that it has entered a state of madness, it's too dangerous.

    "Let's go."

    The two looked at each other, and they both saw each other's plan clearly, but before they could take a few steps, the doors of the remaining two rooms swung open.

    Hold!

    Is this playing the rhythm of the dead?

    Qin Yue's eyes turned cold, and she became more and more sure of the conjecture in her heart.

    In the room at the center of the research institute, a man smiled dangerously and weirdly at the screen and data on one wall. His eyes moved to the left from the screen where Qin Yue was, and the screen next to him showed the location of the large army, even the figures of soldiers performing tasks and the dynamics of various monsters were on it... In short, every room and every corner of the entire underground research institute can be seen clearly on this electronic wall. If someone observes carefully, they will find that this place is actually controlled by this man who is waiting for "rescue" .