Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five

    After collecting the rice, Qin Yue didn't continue to rob the canteen or anything. She only collected it when she passed by one or two. First, her space is not boundless. What kind of mood do those ordinary people face when they arrive at the store after layers of fighting and think that hope is approaching when they face empty houses.

    She will not do such immoral things that kill people. What the old Qin family values ​​most is contentment and happiness. Being able to be reborn is already her greatest luck, and getting the space is the blessing of her ancestors. She has no idea of ​​helping others, but she also Keep the bottom line and know what to do and what not to do.     Qin Yue took a small path and walked to the corner of the street. She remembered that when she was shopping, there was a store that bought water. There were many large buckets in it. In the last days, water is as important as food. After nature is polluted, edible water becomes scarce. , Even water is more precious than food in many cases. After all, people can survive for a few days without food, but it is difficult for the body to survive a week without moisture.     boom! boom! boom!     Gunshots rang out on the street not far from Qin Yue. Gunshots? It's not ordinary people who have guns in the early days of the end of the world, let alone it's only been two days since now. Qin Yue had no curiosity, but she had to go forward, because the direction of the gunshots was exactly where she wanted to go, and it would take more time to avoid it, not to mention the increased danger.     "Run, don't look behind."     A car stopped, and four men and three women ran out of the car. These people probably came out to look for food for the first time. They were inexperienced and did not cooperate very well. The uncle with the gun ran at the end, keeping his gun to protect others, Qin Yue, who saw the direction of their escape, also wanted to run away, damn it, he attracted a bunch of zombies and deal with it by himself, don't harm her who is passing by!     "Mu Dong, Mu Dong, I can't run anymore, help me." The girl in light-colored casual clothes panted and wanted to hold the boy in front of her, without even thinking that the person she called was running to prevent zombies Attack the girls running in the middle.     "Jing'er, hold on a little longer, I'll pull you if you can't run anymore." A boy in front turned around and said to Mu Jinger, but his blatant behavior of only protecting one person immediately attracted other people. people's dissatisfaction.

    "I said it's alright, Mu Jing'er. Along the way, you called Dongzi and this one called Dongzi that, like the eldest lady. It's impossible for him to carry you on his back now, right?" If you look down on adding to the chaos of the situation, you really get angry, "People, if you want to enjoy yourself, you have to choose the environment.     " I remember how I got there." Yu Min is not as straightforward as Song Dandan, that Mu Jinger doesn't look like a good guy, she specializes in seducing men, but she can't say anything if a man is willing to be seduced by her. Mu Jinger pulled Mu Dong's clothes and whispered that he hoped he would stand by her side to protect her. This blatant use made Mu Dong's idiot very happy.     "Don't die, when are you still arguing, get out of the way, don't affect my escape." The     red-haired man smashed the zombie's skull with an iron rod, with amazing arm strength, Qin Yue hid On the tree next to the house, fortunately, all the nearby zombies were attracted by them, so there was no danger.     "Women are really troublesome, it's so noisy." The man with yellow hair nimbly shuttled through the crowd of zombies, slashing at a single rushing zombie with a knife every now and then.     "Hurry up, I'm running out of bullets, hurry up and collect some food and let's flee, I've had enough of this damn place." The uncle with the gun quickened his pace to catch up, "If you don't move faster, these things The monsters are coming around again, why do I see that there are more and more of them?" "     It's okay, let's hurry up, we can leave City A before dark, let's go." It seems that the red-haired man is quite popular in the team. With prestige, as soon as he spoke, the team speeded up a lot. After a while, they had led the zombies to the other side. Qin Yue planned to climb down from the tree and go back after finishing his work quickly. She was not very relieved after being out for a long time.     "Ah—"     A girl screamed, and Qin Yue turned her head to look over. The four men and three women over there didn't know what luck they had. There were zombies chasing after them, and zombies kept coming in front of them. The woman who spoke ran unsteadily and bumped into another woman, but she escaped the attack of the zombies, but the woman who was hit fell into the pile of zombies in an instant.