Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

    When Qin Yue woke up, she found that her whole body was dark, as if she was covered with a layer of ash. In fact, Qin Yue was indeed covered with a layer of ash. She didn't notice this, she stood up and patted the ashes, and rushed out of the space to take a shower.

    Damn, what kind of spring water is this, it almost killed her. Qin Yue kept complaining in her heart, but she didn't know that the spring water would only have the effect of washing the marrow when people used it for the first time, and the strength of the effect depended on the amount of water they drank for the first time.

    Unfortunately, Qin Yue, who didn't know it, became the owner who drank the most spring water at one time in the history of the space, and also the owner who experienced the most tragic experience. After all, the strength of the function of the spring water is directly proportional to the degree of pain, which is not ambiguous at all.

    After going out of the space and taking a bath for more than an hour, Qin Yue dragged his body limp into a ball of mud and lay down on the bed to sleep. After this sleep, the sky was still dark after opening her eyes. Well, Qin Yue didn't think she couldn't sleep. Given how hungry she was, she probably slept all day, and when she woke up, it was dark.

    Looking at the alarm clock in front of the table, she found that the hour hand inside hadn't moved. Only then did Qin Yue remember that she had removed the battery because she was afraid that the alarm clock would ring suddenly and cause zombies. On the other hand, she really hated something in a quiet space. The ticking sound over there made people feel too depressing.

    Putting down the alarm clock, Qin Yue walked into the kitchen. She washed some rice and vegetables. After putting the rice into the rice cooker, she began to put the chopped vegetables, eggs, meat, ham, and mushrooms into the pot and fry them together. , Because a lot of oil was poured in, it was very fragrant when fried, Qin Yue swallowed, and waited for the rice to be cooked with hunger. After thinking about it, Qin Yue took out several packs of instant noodles from the space, unpacked them, added some water and threw them in. She would probably be starving when the meal was ready.

    After a while, the water boiled, Qin Yue opened the lid, and a smell of food spread out. Although it was simple, Qin Yue did not dislike this casually cooked dinner at all. You must know that in the last days, in her previous life, she often She couldn't eat a steamed bun, so she developed the habit of eating everything in her life. When the noodles were ready, Qin Yue didn't even take the bowl and spoon, but directly picked up the pot and went to the dining table outside to eat.

    After wolfing down for a while, Qin Yue slowed down. While chewing, she took out the spiritual crystal core she hit earlier from her pocket. She took the crystal core and took a photo under the light. The white crystal core was very It is beautiful, a little bigger than the general non-attribute crystal nucleus, the color is more pure, and it shines charmingly like a diamond.

    After looking at it for a while, Qin Yue was about to put it in the space so as not to lose it, when suddenly a burst of energy surged out of her body, which she was familiar with, it was Qin Yue's own ability, a kind of dark energy.

    Although she is not sure what kind of supernatural power this is, she has never heard of it in her previous life, but she doesn't mind, as long as she has supernatural powers, how many women in the last days do things they don't want because they can't protect themselves.

    This kind of energy communicates with her mind. It is spherical in non-attack state and can corrode anything, but when it enters attack state, it becomes a black flame. Once it is ignited, it will burn the burning object to ashes before it stops. It's a pity that no matter what form her abilities are in, they are all small, only as big as Xiaodou.

    Regarding the mutation of supernatural powers, Qin Yue also thought about it, which probably has something to do with her death full of dark resentment in her previous life. When she awakened her powers in her previous life, she thought more about protection, so she inspired the bright fire powers. In this life, when she awakened her powers, she thought more about negative cold thoughts, probably because of this. It is the difference that causes the ability to mutate.

    The ability in the body surged for a moment, and this dark energy climbed up along Qin Yue's hand until the darkness wrapped around the entire crystal nucleus. Qin Yue was surprised to feel that the ability was absorbing the energy in the crystal nucleus. , the crystal nucleus became dull and shattered into powder, and the power seemed to be a little bigger. The same black fire gave Qin Yue the illusion that this guy was more energetic.

    Qin Yue was very surprised. Although it is said that the ability can absorb crystal nuclei, it is limited to no attributes and the crystal nucleus corresponding to the attribute of her own ability, otherwise she will explode and die, but now her ability can independently absorb crystal nuclei of other systems , and she didn't have any discomfort.

    Could it be that her ability can absorb crystal nuclei of all attributes? Qin Yue made a bold guess.