Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    After waiting for a while, after getting what she wanted, Qin Yue didn't embarrass others anymore. She picked up two boxes of crystal cores with a wicked smile, waved her little hand under the reluctant eyes of a group of people, and held the string with a smile The month is gone.

    Wang Ting and Xie Chengnan supported each other to get up from the ground, their eyes were full of resentment and reluctance, well, in fact, they didn't even notice beautiful women, what they were reluctant to part with was the crystals they had worked so hard to carry on Qin Yue's shoulders. nuclear.

    Mom, women in this world are so fierce, how can these big men live! This group of people thought sadly and angrily.

    No matter how remorseful the people here are, Qin Yue is very happy. The land cede and compensation are the most loving. Don't spend too much on the free crystal nucleus!

    She fiddled with the abacus in her heart, how many of these crystal nuclei should be distributed to Ahu and Black Widow, and how many should be distributed to Xianyue. At this time, Qin Yue did not consider Xue Che, who was also a teammate, in her eyes. No matter how cute and childlike Xue Che is, he still can't be equated with these guys who are waiting to be fed.

    Thinking of Xianyue, Qin Yue's face twitched involuntarily. It was a bottomless pit for this guy, Xianyue, to digest the crystal nuclei. He thought that a whole bag of purified crystal nuclei would be enough for him for a week, but he digested it in a few hours, and his ability suddenly jumped to the first level.     It was precisely because of his terrible absorption that Qin Yue planned to take him out for actual combat. First, he could learn about his abilities, and second, he could get some crystal cores to subsidize his family. Since there are three guys in the family who are about to open their mouths for crystal nuclei, Qin Yue deeply feels that he is so poor now!     That's why Qin Yue, who just got two boxes of crystal nuclei, was instantly unhappy. He walked ahead dejectedly, threw the crystal nuclei into the car, and beckoned Xianyue to get in the car. Before she could drive, she saw a mutant beast running away. When he came over, he took a closer look and it was her family's saber-toothed tiger.     Roar.     Look at its excitement, is this the rhythm of a family outing?     Qin Yue's face darkened, but he still opened the car door to let the saber-toothed tiger get in.

    The zombies on the side of the road are looking for food all the time. As long as they smell the smell of strangers, no matter how far or how difficult it is, they will persevere from the place where they stayed, hoping to enjoy the freshest pieces of meat.

    Qin Yue stared indifferently at these zombies whose skin was mostly rotting, and whose bodies were filled with unpleasant stench. She didn't do anything, but stood aside and watched Xuanyue and his little friend pointing at the zombies with a knife Waving.     She has never raised a child in the past and present, and she doesn't know how to raise it correctly, but fortunately, the environment in the last days will instinctively ripen people, and even children will grow at an astonishing speed. Worry too much.     A rotten and skinny hand was quietly reaching out to Qin Yue. There was still a strand of meat and dried dark red blood in the hard and sharp nails. It seemed that the sharp long nails were about to scratch Qin Yue's back. Indifferently, Qin Yue raised the ax and turned around without blinking, and accurately chopped the zombie's head.     Putting away the axe, Qin Yue continued to watch the state of Xuanyue. To be honest, it is very rare for a supernatural being who has only evolved to the first level to persist for so long, let alone Xianyue herself is still a child. Being able to persevere shows that his own willpower is also amazing. Should I say, is he worthy of the name of ghost doll?     The rancid and unpleasant smell of blood has become more unpleasant as the number of zombies killed by Xuanyue has increased and has begun to spread outward. Qin Yue has been staying in the same place, watching with calm eyes as Xuanyue killed the last one. The zombie ran back sweating profusely.     "Thank you." Qin Yue took out a tissue and mineral water from the car and handed it to Xuan Yue, "We're going to spend the night outside tonight.     " Added some more water, said with a smile: "I will do better next time."     "I know." Qin Yue said.     Although he didn't get compliments, Xuanyue was still very happy. He put the mineral water cap on and tightened it up, put it in the car, and then directed the puppets to break open the heads of the zombies one by one to dig out the crystal nuclei. Qin Yue said that you can't stay in one place for too long, besides, it smells so bad here, he wants to leave quickly.