Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    As Wang Da left with half of the younger brothers, the remaining five people did not torture the child on the ground any more. They checked the front and saw that the boss needed help and hurriedly dropped the child on the ground and rushed over.

    Their movements are very fast, one by one, joking, now is the time to show, when not to be active, when to be active. As they left, the green-haired child who was wearing ragged clothes and was still holding a puppet moved on the ground. He got up from the ground, holding the puppet in his hand and staring at the front with a blank expression.

    It was only then that the people around could see his face clearly. He was originally a pretty and handsome child, but there was a burn on the left side of his face from his forehead to the cheek below his eyes, destroying this beauty. not feeling well.

    "Hey, look at this kid, he looks... really ugly."

    "I must have done something bad, otherwise how could a good kid get a scar in that place? I know what I did to hurt the world..." "

    That's right, it's definitely not a good thing, no wonder I was beaten up, I guess this time the injury is serious."

    Qin Yue felt a little uncomfortable when he heard such remarks, Maybe these people don't know what they are talking about, they just want to slander others to relieve the depression brought by life, but treating a child like this is really too much. Her gaze swept across the crowd coldly, and the saber-toothed tiger sensed Qin Yue's anger, and opened its mouth wide to roar at the crowd.

    "Oh my god, this beast is going to eat people!"

    Someone in the crowd yelled, and everyone realized that this seemingly possessed and honest mutant beast was a beast after all. It will hurt. They all stepped back a little, with expressions on their faces that were both worried and eager to watch the excitement.

    "Oh, Rang Rang, you stepped on me." "

    I said don't worry, it's not that I can't see..."

    These people are really too idle, Qin Yue's whole body is slightly cold, and his face I became more and more impatient with Wang Dashi, but he didn't know what was going on, so he raised his chin and said to Qin Yue: "Put down the mutant beast, I will let you go today." Seeing him like this, Qin Yue's face was frosted, and she couldn't bear it

    . She couldn't help moving her fingers, pinched them tightly and then let go, said coldly: "Get out, if you don't get out, I'll see you off!"

    If this guy really thinks that he can be defiant if he has a backstage, she has to help him stretch his muscles and bones Yes, let him know that not everyone is afraid of his so-called backstage.

    Facing Qin Yue's cold gaze, Wang Da's feet softened slightly. This kind of aura was never seen by his elder brother. However, he was not frightened. No matter how strong a woman is, she is still putting on airs. Thinking about it this way Wang Da only felt that the more he thought about it, the more reasonable it became. He raised his chest and snorted coldly, "Niu, you're quite arrogant. What's the matter, what do you want to do to me?" He laughed a few times, Opening his arms, he said, "Come on, sir, I'll be waiting... Oops..."

    Before Wang Da finished speaking, Qin Yue kicked him to the ground. Qin Yue stepped on his chest, looked down at this face that could still be kept shiny in the last days, and said, "That's right, I just want to put him down." You."

    She said it plainly, but Wang Da always had the illusion of being stared at by a ghost when he met those unwavering eyes, he shook his head and shouted: "Come here, you are porridge Hurry up and get this girl away!"