Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    "Ah!"

    There was a scream from the crowd. It didn't take much to look to know that the person had been bitten. His eyes were angry and he peeled off the zombie's head, dodging to avoid the claws of another zombie beside him. Finally, realizing that the unstable ability appeared again, he clenched his fist with his right hand and swung it forward fiercely. The zombie under the fist was still fixed on the ferocious and greedy expression. White brains splashed out.

    "Grandma, do you still want to treat grandpa as a chicken leg? Eat me a few times before you talk!" The man kicked the zombie's body away neatly, shook his hands, and waved away part of the brains stuck in his hands, and moved towards the rear. Shouted: "Who will take over, I'm about to run out of abilities." As soon as he finished shouting, someone responded immediately, but facing waves of zombies, his teammates had almost no way to get out, so He can only fight while withdrawing depending on the situation.

    It's true that different people have different lives, they are all facing a large group of zombies, why some people are just playing.

    Bao Zigong looked at the group not far away who was torturing zombies every minute and was rude, and he almost had a sense of inferiority in his heart... Damn, he has inferiority complex, it's not that our side is too weak, but that the friendly side is too strong, okay?

    "They're all human, why is there such a big difference, I really want to die."

    "Go, just stand still, and there will naturally be zombies who will deal with you." Nianhua responded while killing the zombies around him. In fact, he also saw that group of people. A team that had made friends with their team had offended this group before, but after being severely punished, he didn't dare to make a sound.

    People are different than people. Nianhua sliced ​​off half of a zombie's head with an axe, and glanced at the blue-haired boy on his right before the other zombies came over.

    Several transparent air vortexes circulated around that person, and every time nothingness appeared, countless zombies would be drawn into this endless vortex. He quickly dealt with the screaming zombies that rushed forward, and the envious eyes around him seemed to have no effect on him like a routine.

    Sensing the probing gaze from one side, Xue Che snorted coldly and continued to kill the zombies. Except for Qin Yue and his perverted teammates, he had never lost before compared to supernatural powers.

    You assholes, worship as much as you want!

    "Forget about men, women are so tough." Nian Hua took a deep breath when he accidentally left the red-haired woman not far from Xue Che. If you want to be so fierce, the men are not dead yet. ah!

    Hong Ji didn't know why the men around her were more desperate than those in other places. Of course she knew that she was probably too weak in a noble, cold and calm way. At this time, Hongji had a great time playing blasting. Although red wine and roses were her favorites, the pleasure and sensation brought to her by the powerful attack power was unparalleled. Her slender index finger touched her lips, and when she moved it away again, the supernatural power condensed on her fingertips shot directly at the group of zombies like a rainbow piercing the sun, and then a series of explosions sounded, and after that, several straight lines of headless The zombies all fell to the ground.

    "Don't sigh, there is another one over there that makes people envious and hateful." An ice-type power user in a shirt added coolly.

    Ordinary people dare not be distracted, but the other supernatural beings who heard this still took the time to glance in that direction.