Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Hearing this suddenly, Bei Yan couldn't help shaking his eyebrows.

    "Hurry up!" The young man with supernatural powers waited for a second and immediately urged when he saw that the man hadn't reacted. He was very dissatisfied with this man. He didn't bother with him for his sake.

    "Is this robbery?"

    There was a strange smile on the corner of Bei Yan's mouth, making it hard to see what he was thinking.

    "What robbery? Would a person like me rob? I was the first to fall in love with Kuixing, but you snatched it first. Now I just ask you to return it to me." The young supernatural being looked at him with warning eyes. Glancing at Bei Yan, it was clear that talking nonsense would end badly.

    The idea of ​​a violent solution turned around in his mind and was temporarily suppressed. The young superhuman said bluntly: "Okay, give it to me!"

    Puchi—

    a figure hid a smile from behind the young superhuman. Walking out, this is a very beautiful woman, with a beautiful face and a beautiful face, she walked slowly and said: "Su Xi, you are still the same, it has not changed at all, but this is the last time, next time I will I don't want to accompany you to such a place." After she finished speaking, she glanced at Bei Yan, the other party's eyes were calm and gentle, without the slightest mockery or malice, Sang Qi was startled, a little suspicious that the strange smile on his lips just now was her recent Hallucinations from overwork.

    "Understood, after this time we are even, and no one owes anyone else." Su Xi said perfunctorily, now his eyes are all on Kui Xing, and he is too lazy to care about other things. You must know that he has been looking for powerful heterophytes here for several days, and they are not very decent. He finally found Kuixing along the strong fluctuations. Seeing this, his nose was almost crooked with anger. Nima, someone actually put His sweetheart was cut into strips, and in the end he was holding the last stalk and planning to do it. "Did you hear that?"

    "That's a good idea." Bei Yan looked at him with a smile, sideways avoiding the sharp cane drawn from Su Xi's side.

    "You are all here, making it easy for us to find." At this time, two men came out from the forest, and they rushed over with weapons in their hands. When they got close, they found that there was another person on the opposite side besides them. Someone I know, "Who is he?"

    "A thief." Su Xi frowned, looking at people with contempt in his eyes, it was obvious that the little boy would not hand over Kuixing easily, and this recognition made him very sad It was Joy that suddenly turned cold. He didn't mind coercing the other party to hand over the alien plant by force, but he was a little worried that the little white face would deliberately damage Kuixing later, "What do you want?" "How? This should be my question.

    " Just say it."

    The smile on the corner of Bei Yan's lips was still the gentleness at the beginning, but the impatient light flashed in his eyes. Except for Sang Qi, no one else bothered to look at his reaction, the most important thing was to satisfy Su Xi. "I just want you to stay out of the way."

    "Okay, keep your things, you can go." Su Xi looked at Bei Yan contemptuously, the disgust on his face was even worse, even without weapons and teammates, he dared to leave. It's really funny to covet the priceless Kuixing. If we meet again next time, we must teach this ignorant person a profound lesson, and let him know that the sky is high and the earth is thick. "Don't complain, high-level heteroplantation is only useful in the hands of excellent planters. It is a waste to give it to you. Only I can make better use of it." "I don't complain." Bei Yan