Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-Nine

    The warehouse was full of cotton and quilts, and Qin Yue collected them all unceremoniously. She remembered that after the apocalypse, it was easy to experience extreme cold and extreme heat. Qin Yue scanned the warehouse. , A secret door was found in a corner. I really don't know how unlucky those people in the previous life were to find such a hidden place without deliberately looking for it. If she hadn't been sure that there was something in the warehouse, she might have been deceived by the illusion.

    Opening the secret door, Qin Yue walked in. There were many wooden boxes piled up in the dark room. She used an ax to pry open one box, which was full of pistols. After searching for a few different seats, Qin Yue opened several boxes. The wooden boxes were filled with grenades, automatic rifles, and assault rifles. A roomful of boxes are all hand-filled into the space. Although I don't know who the original owner is, it is hers now. Anyway, the person who smuggled and hoarded so many arms before the end of the world may not be a good person.

    After packing all the things, Qin Yue exited the dark room, and when he reached the warehouse, he heard the sound of running and the roar of zombies outside, Qin Yue was silent, it can't be so unlucky, right? As soon as she does something bad, the thief will come to take her? Qin Yue walked out quickly with an ax in hand, trying to get out before the zombies found and surrounded the place.

    "Brother, I can't run anymore, the monster behind is so scary!" a girl said out of breath.

    "Hey, run faster, I saw someone coming in front of me, as long as we get in the car." The young man said while leading his sister while running.

    "But when can we get rid of these monsters—brother, look, she's over there." There was a hint of crying in the girl's frustrated voice, but she immediately pointed in a direction in surprise.

    "Where?" Qi Mo looked in the direction his sister was pointing at. It was the woman they saw at the window before. Originally, they wanted to steal the car and run away while she was away, but they didn't know that as soon as they opened the door, the younger sister was frightened and screamed by the zombies, which attracted many zombies. In order to avoid being surrounded by the attracted zombies, they had to follow along Running along the path where zombies appeared, no, maybe it can’t be said that there were no zombies, but the previous zombies were all eliminated. Looking at the dilapidated zombies lying on the side of the road, they either had missing arms or severed heads... Mo could only hold back his nausea and dragged his sister forward all the way. The zombies on the road were no more terrifying than those that could move. With no choice, they could only run non-stop, so as to avoid being torn apart and reduced to a meal on the plate.

    Seeing Qin Yue coming out, Qi Mo's eyes flashed a hint of surprise. With this person, they will definitely be able to go out safely. After thinking about it, Qi Mo led his sister and ran towards the warehouse. He waved his hands and shouted: "Hey ——We are here, we are here, help us!"

    Qin Yue glanced at them coldly, ignoring them, dragging a group of zombies who were not relatives, this is to ask her to meet relatives and make friends Woolen cloth? Or is he going to drag her along to feed the long line of zombies waiting to be fed? Or let her do her best to fend off the zombies in the whole neighborhood so that they can escape first? Don't be kidding, big brother, Qin Yue turned his face coldly, and ran outside.

    "Hey, wait, wait for us, why are you like this!" The girl was in a hurry, and almost wanted to yell, if she hadn't come to the community, they wouldn't have gone downstairs. How can people be so heartless that they don't even know how to help others. Qi Mo knew his sister's character best, he said before her sister said: "Sister, wait, let's run away together."