Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Bei Yan snapped his fingers, the ground shook, and several green branches and leaves broke out from the brownish-yellow ground, growing into mature plants in an instant.

The group of people surrounded by these plants changed their faces instantly. If they didn't know that they were going to take back the supernatural beings, their lives would be in vain. They could really die before the zombies. The big man in the lead no longer had the arrogant and complacent look he had before, his lips moved, and he said: "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding..." After finishing speaking, he looked at the group opposite with a dry smile as if they were on an outing A person with cold sweat on his forehead.

hehe……

Meeting the weak is robbery, meeting a difficult character is misunderstanding.

Is that what your mother taught you? It was really a good plan.

No matter what people think, Bei Yan is still smiling all the time, even if he is angry, he still smiles very gently. His smile is different from Hongji's provocative glamorousness, and it's not as tempting as Qu Ling's evildoer, and it's also different from Chi Li's naughty smile, which is like a smile that's not a smile. It is very complicated in front of people who have already understood his true nature in an instant.

Is this person really gentle? Is it really easy to bully?

No, the big man made a big red cross silently in his heart. He raised his head and glanced at Bei Yan, and then turned his gaze to the surrounding thorny plants, and suddenly became depressed. Big brother, anyway, he was still called brother and brother just now. For your sake, please forgive them for being blind this time.

"Who said there was a misunderstanding." Bei Yan admired the other party's terrified expression, and continued slowly: "Isn't it just a matter of robbery? Not angry, isn’t it.” He paused, looked at the surprised smiles of the big men and said, “You guys have such a timid expression... Hey, really, can we still have a happy fight together?”

What!

Fight, fight?

Damn, do you, a superhuman, really have the nerve to bully ordinary people? Can you be any more shameless! The big man burst into tears in his heart, almost kneeling, it must be the wrong way for him to go out, no, no, it must be the wrong way for him to get up, who will tell him why these plants look like they can suck blood .

"Boss—"

There was a shrill scream, and the big man turned his head, just in time to see his younger brother was entangled in blood-red plants, and he peed in fright. He really came here for whatever he was afraid of, the big man's eyes widened all of a sudden, he only felt that his heartbeat was abnormal, obviously he couldn't accept this exciting scene.

It's noisy, kill him! After waiting for so long for some appetizers, Xian Yue was a little rioted. "Haven't you started yet? The doll is lonely."

Wearing a ghost mask, Xiao Xianyue lowered her head and caressed his beloved puppet. It looked cute, but it was so weird that people dare not approach it easily.

"What's the rush?" Bei Yan warned as someone who has experienced it: "The good show usually comes later, and children should develop a good habit of meditation."

Xu knew that the enemy was too strong to be trifled with, and he would die if he pretended any longer. The look on the big man's face instantly turned ferocious, and he pointed at Bei Yan and cursed angrily: "Don't be shameless, our boss is a second-level superhuman, if we can't go back today, you don't want to be safe go out."