Chapter 47

Chapter Forty Seven

    Something was wrong in the distance. A soldier walked quickly through the crowd and gave orders to the soldiers below. Qin Yue keenly caught the flash of anxiety in his eyes. She sat in the car and watched the busy figures of the soldiers subconsciously be on guard. up.

    Not long after, news came from the front, saying that a large group of zombies came from behind. The crowd in the open space was no longer as leisurely as before, and returned to their positions with a slightly flustered expression. Only a few minutes later, the crowd behind the large army Then the gunshots rang out.

    After the first gunshot, the gunshots kept ringing continuously, and Qin Yue judged from the gunshots that there should be a lot of zombies this time. She looked at this group of familiar and unfamiliar soldiers skillfully The common people stood in the middle of the team, and the young soldiers themselves stood in various dangerous places to resist possible emergencies.

    Roar! Ho ho ho!

    A large group of zombies was approaching, and the army responded quickly. They were well-trained and returned to where they should be. The car in front had already started. Qin Yue noticed that all the soldiers except the soldiers who stayed to protect the people had picked up their guns and charged. At the rear, a line of defense was erected for those fleeing in front.

    boom! boom! boom! The battle between humans and zombies was fierce. The first batch of soldiers held up their guns and shot at the zombies, and the roar of the zombies was accompanied by the bullets breaking through the wind.

    Looking at the densely packed area in the distance, Qin Yue fell into silence. The number of zombies this time is a bit strange.

    Qin Yue didn't drive and followed the crowd to leave. She parked the car on the side of the road and calmly looked for differences among the group of zombies. Seeing that Qin Yue didn't care about it, the black cat on the seat jumped out of the car with a meowing sound, its pointed ears trembling, and it meowed wildly in one direction. Qin Yue followed the black cat's line of sight to look over there, and sure enough, he found a distinctive zombie in the middle and rear of the zombie tide.

    This is a T1, and it can be seen from its proficiency in commanding zombies that it is likely to advance to T2 soon, and it needs a lot of flesh and blood to get the idea of ​​​​an army. However, how did it summon so many zombies? Qin Yue thought about it seriously. In fact, she didn't know that everything was just a coincidence. Originally, this T1 was hunting junior zombies on its own territory, but it turned out that there was something wrong with other zombies on the road. Did this mighty one come to grab the territory?     It thought for a while with the little brain capacity left, and hurriedly summoned its younger brothers to fight, but found that this group of outsider zombies had no boss at all, and they didn't come here to grab the territory, but there was a large group of fat meat in front of them. , so it, as the newly appointed zombie boss, decisively led the merged group of younger brothers to chase after the meat.     Ho ho ho! The zombie hiding in the tide of zombies obviously noticed Qin Yue's gaze, and it made a provocative sound like a wild animal. With a sneer, Qin Yue pulled out the ax from the car, closed the door, and walked towards it step by step.     Small sample, make you crazy, my sister will let you know that being crazy will not end well. Qin Yue approached it with malicious intentions, both of them were immersed in the emotion of meat coming.     "Sir, it's not good. A woman ran into the zombie tide." A soldier hurriedly reported to Xu De after discovering the situation.     "What! Is she looking for death!" Xu De, who was commanding the soldiers, was furious when he heard this, "Give me the binoculars." Xu De was full of anger. The troublemaker, damn it, she thought they were her parents, just wipe her ass if it's okay, she doesn't know what the time is.     The field of vision was full of zombies. After Xu De took over the binoculars, he easily found the ignorant woman. He found that things didn't seem to be what he thought. He was looking for something in the tide of zombies. His intuition from being a soldier for many years made him immediately give an order: "The first row will not change, and the second row will fully cooperate with her, try to cover her progress, and kill the other zombies next to her." "Yes.     "