Chapter 59

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    Waking up from the dream, Qu Lingyi wiped off the cold sweat on his forehead with a wave of his hand.

    Outside the window, there was lightning and thunder, and after a bang, a bright light flashed across the dark night sky, and the lightning stretched in all directions like strange lines, cutting the black sky to pieces.

    Qu Ling was panting heavily on the bed, his light red hair was enchanting almost evil in the dim light, and the indomitable cold light shining in his brown eyes made people want to get close for no reason. He supported the head of the bed with his hands, and his whole body was not stained with fireworks, but he had an indescribable attraction.     Thunder roared among the thick clouds, and a bolt of lightning struck thrillingly in the night and then disappeared in an instant. Qu Ling got out of bed and stood up. He walked to the window, looked at the dark night sky, and watched the strong wind blowing the trees in the distance. Occasionally, an electric light illuminated the darkness of the room, and soon it fell silent again. This young man stood lonely in front of the dark window, just a vague outline had a kind of charm that made people fly to the flame.     In the dream, he went all the way east, relying on his supernatural ability to successfully take root in the base, because he was young and frivolous, even if he saw what others saw clearly, he didn't care about it. He knew that his appearance had a charm that could easily make people crazy. defeated by his self-confidence. Qu Ling squeezed his hands, he still remembered the madness in the dream, the anger after being deceived, and the many lives he took by himself.     The heavy rain fell from the sky, as if it wanted to wash the world full of filth.     Crash, the rain hit the glass, and Qu Ling stood by the window all night. Beauty has never brought him happiness, and he didn't even want to recall the dirty life in the past. How have you been treated.     In the darkness, Qu Ling lowered his eyes and smiled lightly, but there was an incomparably lonely look in his clear eyes. After a long time, he walked slowly to the next room, and the sound of opening the door awakened the two people inside. They huddled together in horror, for fear that whoever got close would be dragged out by this person and destroyed wantonly.     "No, don't come, please don't come—"

    Lai Zhengxuan, who had been tortured so much, wanted to die at this time. If he hadn't had bad intentions in the first place, how could he have provoked this demon? He never wanted to learn about his methods. He didn't dare to bully such a weak-looking person anymore.

    "Please, we were wrong, never dare again." Li Erhao looked at the young man at the door in horror, lost his composure, kept repeating that he was wrong, never dared again.

    "It's really noisy." Qu Ling rubbed his ears, and said in disgust, "Shut up."

    Lai Zhengxuan and Li Erhao quickly shut their mouths, watching Qu Ling get closer and closer in horror. Compared with the known cruel punishment, they are more afraid of this young man's unreasonable play of cards, doing whatever he thinks, this kind of unknown torture is more frightening than death, and the mental torture it brings is even more terrifying. painful.

    Fear did not give them any comfort. Although they were tied up and thrown in the room, their bodies still wriggled and wanted to back away from this devilish boy.

    Qu Ling glanced at them indifferently, opened his hand silently, and the domain instantly expanded to the entire room.

    As if he didn't hear the screams in the field, Qu Ling sat by the window and watched the rainy night outside, his eyes blurred. The smell of blood gradually wafted out of the air. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be dissatisfied. He frowned, and more blood gushed out from the two people in the field. Once or twice like this, after Qu Ling had played enough, the two of them were lying on the ground dying and unable to move.