Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Ah Zheng

In the fifty-sixth year of King Qin Zhaoxiang, in the winter, outside the city of Handan in the State of Zhao.

It's so hot...

so uncomfortable...

I can't breathe...

Can someone... someone help me...

In a dilapidated mud house with air leakage, a child about seven or eight years old is curled up on a low bed covered with hay On the bed, her face was flushed, and she looked fragile and pitiful. The biting cold wind blew into the house from the gap in the mud wall, and the whole body of the child shivered, trying to shrink himself into a small ball. He has not eaten for three days.

He's so cold... so hungry... so hungry...

is he... dying...

In a daze, a warm hand brushed his forehead lightly, and a strange smell flowed from his mouth of liquid.

What is this? who is in the house Is Auntie back?

I'm so sleepy... I really want to sleep again...

...

Off the screen, Lin Ju looked at the three-headed little man whose health was gradually stabilizing, and slowly breathed a sigh of relief. Unexpectedly, the villain was critically ill at the beginning of the game, and the cub she was going to raise almost died. It was so dangerous.

What she is playing is currently the most popular interactive game on the market "Raising Cubs in the Cloud", which has a high degree of real simulation, can perform human-computer interaction, excellent modeling, and interesting interactions. Once it was released, it became popular all over the Internet. It's just that when she read the game forum strategy before, the cubs drawn by other people were all wandering beast cubs, little devils chased and killed by angels, little elves whose entire clan was exterminated, and so on. I haven't encountered such an ordinary three-headed human cub yet. Could it be that her non-chieftain attributes have increased again? But her cub is really cute. She is small and soft, with long eyelashes and red lips. The whole villain is carved with jade. Although her face looks weak because of illness, she is even more Lovely. This is simply the cub in her mind. I don't know if the cub will be cuter when he wakes up and opens his eyes.

...

Ah Zheng endured severe abdominal pain and woke up from hunger. He scratched the burlap quilt covering his body again, revealing a large mass of white, yellow and yellow hay and reeds. The quilt has long been sleeping hard and uncomfortable, and it is better than nothing to cover the body. His body was no longer hot. With such a severe high fever, he thought he would have died long ago. Who gave him medicine when he was in a coma?

Uh wow -

the stomach twitched violently again, Ah Zheng shrunk himself into a small ball to relieve the pain, he had to find something to eat, otherwise he would starve to death.

It has been a long time since Zhao's family brought him food, and they seem to have forgotten about this grandson who lives in a broken thatched hut outside Handan City. And A Niang, A Niang must be locked up by the Zhao family again, I don't know how the Zhao family will treat A Niang, will they bully her. Ah Zheng didn't know that he was in danger, his future was dark, he couldn't save himself, and he couldn't save A Niang either. King Zhao was still sending people to hunt him down, but his grandfather Zhao's family didn't dare to take him in, so they just threw him in a small hut outside Handan City, and occasionally gave him some food. The Zhao family's fields are all around here, and the tenants of the Zhao family live there. The owner's family threw people in the small shabby house, and the tenants dare not care at all.