Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Huayang

    After school, Ah Zheng drove to Huayang Palace where the Empress Dowager Huayang was.

    Because of Chu Ji's relationship, Ah Zheng doesn't like the Empress Dowager Huayang, but she is the most senior elder in the Qin Palace, and there are many Chu people in high positions in the Qin Dynasty, so Ah Zheng, Zhao Ji and others have to keep face The filial piety to her and the extravagant provision to her are hard to fault.

    The carriage traveled for a while and arrived at Huayang Palace.

    Ah Zheng walked into the palace, waited for the maid of Huayang Palace to pass the news, and then followed her into the palace where Mrs. Huayang lived.

    The palace is extremely luxurious, the feathers of various birds are decorated into colorful scrolls pasted on the wall, the whole room looks bright and lively, like a girl in the mountains and rivers, which makes people's eyes shine.

    Ah Zheng did not expect that the house that the Empress Dowager Huayang lived in would look like this. This kind of house is not like a palace where the Empress Dowager of a country lives, but more like a shelter for the king's favorite pets.     The Empress Dowager Huayang was sitting on the bed covered with a silk quilt, with her back lazily leaning against the bedpost. Her age seemed only slightly older than Zhao Ji. At most, she could be regarded as a beautiful woman in her thirties or forties. Her face was a little pale, and she coughed a few times covering her mouth with a towel from time to time.     Seeing Ah Zheng coming in, she tried her best to show a kind smile: "The king is here, let someone bring the seat." The court lady with a wink quickly took the low seat and placed it beside the Empress Dowager Huayang.     Ah Zheng simply saluted the Empress Dowager Huayang, did not sit down, and said directly: "I heard that the Empress Dowager is ill today, so I came to see you specially. If you need anything special, you can just ask, and I will try my best to satisfy the wishes of the Queen Mother."     The Queen Mother Huayang smiled and said: "Thank you for your kindness, I appreciate your kindness, but Chu people never use medical treatment when they are sick. , As long as there is a shaman to communicate with God, he will be healed."     Ah Zheng was noncommittal about this, anyway, he also came to visit, and the face has passed, he simply said: "In this case, I hope the Queen Mother can recover well and recover soon. Recovery, if there is nothing else, I will leave first."

    "Wait, Your Majesty." Mrs. Huayang said urgently, "I want to recommend two people to you, Xiong Qi and Xiong Fa. The Majesty has no one in hand now, and they are willing to assist the Majesty." Ah Zheng said     strangely Looking at the Empress Dowager Huayang: "Queen Dowager, I respectfully call you Empress Dowager, but because you are the wife of the eldest father, you don't really think that I am your grandson, so you can do whatever you say." The Empress Dowager     Huayang Slowly explained: "Xiong Qi's mother is the daughter of King Zhaoxiang, and has a close relationship with the Qin clan. He is now the capital of the clan, Sikong Cheng, and can help the king control the clan. The internal history is a small official, but Zhisu Neishi is in charge of the Qin State's finances. I don't need to say that the king should know how useful he is. I know that Wang Youzhi is like the previous Qin kings. Wang Youzhi is a wise king. Do you really believe that your mother will give you the government when you become an adult?"     The Empress Dowager Huayang's eyes are full of temptation: "I have been in the harem for many years, and I can tell that your mother is a smart and ambitious woman. "     It's really exciting to be able to put his own people in Zong □ and Zhi Su Nei Shi, but how can Ah Zheng be sure whether Xiong Qi and Xiong Fa are listening to him or the Queen Mother Huayang? Seeking skins from tigers is not worth the loss in the end.     He only looked at the Queen Mother Huayang coldly, and did not respond to her suggestion: "Queen Mother, are you trying to provoke my relationship with A Niang?     " Think about it, under the royal power, there is no real mother and child close relatives. Do you know how my cheap son died?"     Ah Zheng's heart sank, the stranger has now been buried in Zhiyang, and the tomb has been sealed. After he became an adult and took power, he wanted to find out the truth about the death of the other person. I am afraid that the evidence would have been lost in the long river of time. Ah Zheng doesn't like Yiren, because it is contemptuous for Yiren to abandon his wife and children, but he does not accept Yiren's unexplained death. Yiren is the king of Qin, if a king of a country can be killed so easily , then what face does Qin have to gain a foothold in the world?