Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Because little Fusu has been pestering the little civet cat, so he also sleeps with the little civet cat at night. Although the civet cat raised by the king looks quite human, it is still an animal after all. Several palace guards who took care of Fusu wanted to stop it, but they were not satisfied with the moist eyes of little Fusu. Avoid civet cats from hurting people.

    Lin Ju was very satisfied being embraced by the milky and milky little Fusu, the child's breath was always hot, and he would gently touch the fur on her back with his wet hands.

    "Cat--"

    "Meow~"

    "Cat--"

    "Meow-"

    "Cat--"

    "Meow-"

    Lin Ju is very tolerant to the children, Xiao Fusu called her tirelessly, Lin Ju always Respond patiently. Little Fusu cried and laughed again unconsciously, picked up the neighbor and sent two milky kisses.

    The nurse who took care of Fusu persuaded: "Little son, it's getting late now, you and the cat need to sleep, can the nurse send you to bed to play?" Little Fusu nodded, holding the little boy in one

    hand The civet cat opened its other hand to the nurse: "Hug—"

    The nurse sent Xiao Fusu to bed as promised, helped him take off his coat, covered him with a soft quilt filled with silk, and moved the brazier a little farther away some.

    She patted little Fusu's back with one hand, and sang an unknown song, her voice was gentle and lulled one to sleep.

    Listening to the song sung to him by the wet nurse, with the cat in his arms, little Fusu slowly closed his eyes.

    While the child was asleep, the nurse wanted to take the civet cat out of his arms, but the nurse just touched the kitten, and little Fusu opened his eyes again. The nurse had no choice but to give up the idea.

    After late at night, only a few necessary lights were left in the house, and the light became dim, and the nurse also lay down on the bed next to her to rest.

    Lin Ju was carried into the arms of the child, smelling the milky fragrance on his body, but felt a little worried.

    Little Fusu should be three years old now. For a three-year-old child, does he have a little less vocabulary? She remembers that when she was three years old, she seemed to be in kindergarten, and she could read fairy tale books independently and talk a little long. But Lin Ju hadn't had much contact with other children in real life before, and she wasn't sure if Fusu's behavior was in line with what a normal child should have.

    Having said that, the child's body temperature is really high. As a cat, she really feels very hot.

    After waking up the next day, the wet nurse prepared supplementary food and goat milk for Xiao Fusu, and Xiao Fusu still took a small spoon to share with Lin Ju. After eating the morning food, the wet nurse carried little Fusu into a wooden fence, and put cushions in the fence to prevent little Fusu from getting hurt, as well as wooden toys, gilded bells and various dolls.

    The nurse picked up a doll and handed it to Xiao Fusu, and Xiao Fusu played with it on his own.

    An hour later, the wet nurse fed little Fusu and continued to let him play in the enclosure.

    At noon, little Fusu had another meal of supplementary food, and then the wet nurse took him to take a nap for a while, and after little Fusu woke up, she took him for a stroll outside, and then put little Fusu back to the bed. In that wooden fence.

    During this period, Lin Ju was held in Xiao Fusu's arms all the time, and she finally realized that there seemed to be something wrong.

    Although the wet nurses have been taking care of Fusu patiently and feeding Fusu, what is the difference between this way of taking care of her and the maids who take care of Lin Ju, a little orange cat?

    The same is to feed the food, carry out the right amount of activities, and ensure good health. But Fusu is different from the current Lin Ju, he is not a cat, he is a living person, and he is still a child who is in the growth stage and needs to communicate with others and learn to speak.

    But at the end of the day, although the several wet nurses respected Fusu in words, they hardly communicated with each other in reality. Although Lin Ju didn't know how to raise a child in this era, at least she should teach the child to speak. How can Fusu learn to talk to people normally if she doesn't talk to the child? Raising children is not raising animals.

    "Maomao," Xiao Fusu put down the doll, held Lin Ju into her arms with both hands, kissed Lin Ju's ear, and praised herself while kissing back, "Kiss cat, maomao." The wet

    nurse I just watched from the sidelines, and when it was time for dinner, I took little Fusu out of the wooden fence and fed him complementary food.

    After dinner, the palace attendant who took care of Fusu brought hot water to give Fusu a bath.

    At this time, the nurse smiled and said to Xiao Fusu: "Little son, cats are afraid of water, can you give the cat to me first?

    " hands, and then naturally opened his hands, waiting for the wet nurse to undress him.

    Another nurse stepped forward, patiently untied little Fusu's belt, and helped him take off his clothes, but when the nurse wanted to take off little Fusu's socks, her hands trembled slightly, so she had to With eyes closed, he took off the child's socks, then picked up the child and put him into the steaming wooden tub beside him.

    Little Fusu took a bath very well, letting his hair, his face, his neck, and his small chest be allowed to go, but the wet nurse never dared to touch his feet, so after a hasty wash, she quickly wrapped him up Thick cloth towel.

    Lin Ju watched the whole process from the sidelines, and she knew what the problem was. These wet nurses were afraid of little Fusu's feet, which had six toes.

    This kind of feudal superstition problem is almost unsolvable, and Lin Ju is just a helpless kitten now, and she doesn't know how to help Xiao Fusu. I can only wait for Ah Zheng to come back and try to give him some hints to help the children.

    Lin Ju opened the mall. The products she had bought in the past could not solve the problem this time. She refreshed the interface, and a preschool tutoring machine appeared on the new product page. It seemed to be convenient for adapting to the ancient world. It was converted into the characters used by Qin State, and this thing is actually solar energy.

    Lin Ju: "..."

    This operation is really embarrassing. However, what's the use of this thing even if it appeared? The nurses are watching Xiao Fusu all the time, so should Xiao Fusu study at night?

    Lin Ju first bought the tutoring machine, then refreshed the game interface, and found that the product that appeared this time was a sleep aid spray.

    Lin Ju: "..." She reasonably suspected that the people behind the game were doing something.

    It's just that these things are really useful. At night, after the night watch nurse fell asleep, Lin Ju used a sleep aid spray on her, and then took it back to her barely used one square meter space. He ran to Xiao Fusu's sleeping bed, woke him up, and took out the tutoring machine.

    Little cutie, shall we listen to a bedtime story first?

    The author has something to say:

    After Ah Zheng returned to the palace.

    Palace Man: Your Majesty, the palace is haunted!

    Ah Zheng:? ? ?