Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Lu Buwei's method of defeating the Allied Forces of the Six Nations is very simple, divide and attack.

    The Allied Forces of the Six Kingdoms led by Lord Dong Zhou is not monolithic. After all, there is no Emperor Zhou in this world. The Eastern Zhou Kingdom is just a small vassal state with the blood of King Zhou. It is hidden in the Luoyang area. How can the monarchs of the six countries really listen to his command? , It was just to take the opportunity to attack Qin to gain greater benefits.

    Lu Buwei first ordered the lieutenant soldiers to strictly guard the border, and then retreated into the city to confront the coalition forces. Behind the Qin army, the entire Qin State was providing continuous supplies, but the Allied Forces of the Six Nations traveled all the way to the border of the Qin State, and there was not much food in stock. After persisting for more than a month, the food and grass of the Sixth Army were almost exhausted.

    Immediately after the war broke out, the army of Qin State was strong, full of food and drink enough to wait for work, while the armies of the six countries were uneven and even hungry. Lose fewer battles.

    After that, Lu Buwei spent a lot of money and sent people to lobby the generals of the six countries to retreat. For example, Qi State, because it has no relationship with Qin State, the relationship between the two countries has always been very good. As for the state of Chu, the Queen Mother Huayang of the state of Qin is now a daughter of Chu, and there were many daughters of Chu in the palaces of the previous emperors of the state of Qin, and the princesses of the state of Qin also married to the state of Chu. So sending troops to participate in the coalition is purely to join in the fun. As for the remaining countries, either they were once beaten by Qin State or they are currently being violently beaten by Qin State (such as South Korea).

    All countries are people who have been beaten together, and the formation of the coalition army is entirely to take advantage of Qin's new mourning and weakening national strength to make an autumn wind. I didn't expect Qin to bring a hundred thousand troops to make a real move, and I panicked all of a sudden. Now that there is Lu Buwei at the bottom of the ladder, and there are money temptations, so they retreated one after another, and only Dong Zhoujun was left to lead his troops to stand firm.

    So Dong Zhou Jun was dumbfounded, and quickly took the boxed lunch.

    After this battle, the Eastern Zhou Dynasty was destroyed by Qin, and the two places of Chenggao and Xingyang in South Korea were occupied by Qin State. Qin State established Sanchuan County here to pave the way for eastward expansion.

    Lu Buwei worked a lot in this battle. For this reason, another person personally worshiped Lu Buwei as the prime minister, granted him the title of Marquis Wenxin, and enjoyed food for 100,000 households. Lu Buwei finally gained a firm foothold in Qin.

    "One hundred thousand households!" Meng Tian was shocked when he heard the news, "Even the younger brother of the Empress Dowager Xuan, Ranghou, only granted 80,000 households, but Wen Xinhou was able to rely on this battle to support one hundred thousand households. He really has a lot of trust."

    Ah Zheng still doesn't know much about Qin's situation, so he asked, "Are there a lot of 100,000 households?"

    Meng Yi sat aside and added in a low voice: "Qin's entire country is only three million households. Marquis Wen Xin alone took up one-thirtieth, isn't that too much?"

    Meng Tian stretched his waist, and said a little, "When will I be able to go to the battlefield to kill the enemy and seal ten thousand households as marquis? Ahhh I'm so jealous!"