Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    On this day, Ah Zheng summoned Han Fei as usual and asked him: "Now Xianyang paper is spread all over the six countries and is worth thousands of gold. I decided to build Xianyang Chongwen Palace in imitation of Jixia School Palace in Qi State, and collect all documents from all over the world to accept the world." Yingcai, what do Han Qing think?"

    As a freshly appointed Dr. Qin Guo, Han Fei naturally knows how much paper can play in the spread of culture. In the school of debate, all the talents in the world will inevitably flock to Qin.

    Han Fei really had no objection, so he had to say: "If the king really builds such a school, it will be a blessing for the world's scholars." Ah Zheng smiled and said: "I have ordered people to reorganize the buildings outside

    Xianyang City. The old palace will be transformed into a school palace, Han Qing thinks, who should be in charge of the doctor's sacrificial wine in this school?" The

    doctor's sacrificial wine is the head of the doctors, and the most talented existence among the doctors. If Qin really built such a For a school, the sacrificial wine is the manager and sponsor of the whole school. For such an important candidate, it was naturally not the turn of Han Fei, an outsider, to intervene.     Han Fei didn't understand what he meant, so he had to answer

    vaguely: "The state of Qin is full of talented people, and there are many talented doctors among them. The king can choose the best."

There are a lot of academic theories when studying in the palace to sacrifice wine. I heard that he is just a small Lanling order now, writing books, accepting apprentices and teaching lessons in that poor village all day long. Why don't you go to believe in Lanling and invite Xun Kuang Come over to preside over the important affairs of the academy, how about it?"

    It turned out that Qin Wangzheng invited him here today because he wanted to invite his teacher through him. Han Fei realized it in his heart, and responded: "I'm going to believe in Lanling now, but Lanling is far away from Xianyang Mountain, and the teacher is old, so I don't know if he can be called here." Ah Zheng smiled

    . He said: "It's no problem, I have personally prepared a hundred troops to deliver the letter to Chu, and I will be able to bring Xun Kuang back to Xianyang safely as soon as possible."

    Faced with Qin Wangzheng's domineering and unquestionable behavior, Han Fei was annoyed by the teacher but felt helpless. Today, he wanted to ask Qin Wangzheng to allow him to visit the former King Han who was named the Marquis of Xiaoming. It's not easy for him to mention Zheng's state for a while, so he can only ask King Qin to resign and leave.

    Ah Zheng had a problem on his mind, so he begged Han Fei to leave. In the past few days, there were no major events in the country. The weather was smooth and the world was peaceful. In order to prevent the Qin State from turning its attack target to its own country again, King Wei, King Zhao, and King Yan offered cities and land one after another in order to live in peace.     Since gunpowder played such a big role in the war against Korea, Gan Luo, who was trapped in Zhao State, and the Prince Zhao State who was sent back to Zhao State cooperated with each other. The King Zhao, who was fooled somehow, went to attack Yan State, and the The captured land of Yan State was also dedicated to Qin State. The king of Yan hated this so much that his teeth itch, but the country of Yan was weak, so he could only keep compromising in order to keep peace.     Because of this, Ah Zheng lived very comfortably these days. The autumn harvest is approaching, with the water supply of the half-built Guanzhong Canal, the grain yield is high; the border defense is stable, no soldiers and generals have been lost, and so many cities have been obtained just by relying on a few words from the envoy. Ah Zheng is only waiting for Gan Luo to return. Xianyang named him Shangqing.     Lu Buwei seems to be a lot more honest these days. He reported all the political affairs to Ah Zheng in detail according to the priority.     After Han Fei left, Ah Zheng complied with the agreement with Ah Ju, put down his pen, and prepared to go to the forest garden in the palace to have a look at the scenery and relax his eyes.     The Linyuan in the palace can be used for horse racing, but the venue is not as open and comfortable as the Shanglinyuan.     He ordered someone to lead the horse, called a few forbidden soldiers who practiced boxing with him, and went to the forest garden in the palace to race horses together.     Azheng and a few guards ran a few rounds of horses, sweating from the heat, and were about to drink some water and take a rest, when they heard a slow singing from a man-made hill not far away. The saddest past in my heart.     Ah Zheng frowned, called the servants around him, and ordered: "Go and ask, who is singing over there, and bring him here."