Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Matches

    Ah Zheng looked at the bow on his feet and frowned. However, considering that this strange mountain god was helping him to deal with his wounds anyway, he didn't say much.

    Ah Zheng: "Thank you for helping me again, but I don't have anything now, I'm sorry I can't repay you." "It's okay, it's okay,

    you are so cute, you can do anything you want." Very happy look.

    cute? Does it mean you can love? Does that voice think he can be loved? Ah Zheng was a little uncertain. He tied the firewood on the ground and picked up the big black snake that had been beheaded: "You really don't want snake meat? This is the best thing I have now. If you want it, I will I can give it all to you."

    Outside the screen, Lin Ju looked at the three-headed cub, holding a hatchet in one hand, and a snake in the other, with a cute expression on his face, wanting to give the snake meat to her. It's about to melt. Woohoo, Zaizai, how can he be so cute and so good.

    She quickly replied: "Zai Zai, I don't want it, you can keep it for yourself."

    She opened the game mall and took a look, huh, spicy chicken game, the things in the mall appear randomly, making her want to It's impossible to help Zai Zai improve her living conditions. She, a krypton gold player, is not happy at all, so she can only look at the cute Zai Zai to ease her mood.

    Ah Zheng waited for a while, but the female voice stopped talking again.

    He simply dragged the firewood and prepared to go back to the small hut.

    A large bundle of firewood was still very heavy for an eight-year-old child. Ah Zheng struggled to drag it along the way, and was worried that the rocks on the ground would break the rope. He was panting from exhaustion when the weight of the firewood behind him suddenly lightened. He looked back, the firewood was floating in the air, no need for his effort.

    Ah Zheng whispered: "Are you helping me? Thank you     .

    "

Unreserved, Ah Zheng blushed quietly.

    When he was about to approach the village, Ah Zheng said, "I will drag the rest of the way back by myself. It would be bad for the villagers to see the firewood flying in the air.

    " He was shaking his head, and then flew close to the ground one centimeter away.

    Ah Zheng smiled and said nothing more.

    When passing by a house, Ah Zheng untied the rope binding the firewood, took out half of the firewood and put it at the door of the house, tied up the rest of the firewood, knocked on the door, and quickly walked away with the firewood.

    Back in the small hut, Ah Zheng put the firewood next to the clay stove, and explained to the female voice: "Before I was so hungry that I stole vegetables from her field, so I had to slowly return them with firewood."

    He No female voice was heard, but a warm hand touched his forehead gently.

    Ah Zheng took the big earthen jar, took the big black snake with him, and walked to the river.

    There was a thick layer of ice in the river, and he broke the ice with stones to fill the pitcher. Then he cut open the black snake's stomach with a piece of stone, and took out all the internal organs. He washed the snake and its edible offal with river water. The river water pricked Ah Zheng's fingers red, and after he finished washing the snake, his hands were already numb.

    Ah Zheng shook off the water from his hands, put it on his lap to warm it up, and hurried back to the small hut with the water jar and the black snake.