Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Zhao Bing

    Ah Zheng was silent for a while, picked up the big bundle that had been thrown on the ground, entered the room, closed the door, and lay on the bed sullenly on his back.

    He knew that no one here liked him, and they all harbored malice and wanted him to die.

    Is it because he is from Qin?

    He reached out and covered his face.

    Clearly both Qin and Zhao were in the north, but the Zhao people seemed to be able to tell at a glance that he was from Qin. Han, Zhao, Wei, Chu, Yan, and Qi called themselves the "Six Kingdoms of Shandong", separated from Qin State, which started as a horse dealer in the northwest, and Qin people called them barbarian horsemen. He knew that Zhao people hated him because too many Zhao people died in the war between Qin and Zhao, but was it his fault? Was he responsible for the deaths of those hundreds of thousands?

    "Zai Zai, have you woken up? The sun is drying your ass!"

    A clear female voice rang out, pulling Ah Zheng out of his confusion, and the mountain god came again. He tried his best to put a smile on his face and put down his hands: "I have I woke up, but I'm a little tired, so I'll lie down on the bed for a while." He got off the bed as he spoke.

    Lin Ju enlarged the game interface, found a big package in the corner of the hut, and poked it lightly: "Hey, baby, what is this?"

    Ah Zheng walked over to open the package, and said as he unwrapped it: " This is something sent by the Zhao family this morning." He opened the package, and inside were two winter coats, two coats, a dozen hard-baked wheat cakes, and a small jar the size of a palm. Ah Zheng opened the jar, and a sweet smell gushed out, it was honey.

    The clothes and wheat cakes were sent by the Zhao family, and the honey was probably prepared by Auntie. I don't know how she is doing in the Zhao family.

    "Huh, it's honey?" Lin Ju was a little surprised, "Zai Zai, when you make lunch, you roasted that snake, it's just right for you to eat with honey." Ah Zheng nodded: "Okay." Ah Zheng

    's

    cook The craftsmanship is not bad, and the fragrant snake meat soaked in honey is really delicious. After lunch, Ah Zheng hesitated and said, "Aju, can I give some of the instant noodles you gave me to others?"

    "Okay, who do you want to give it to?"

    Ah Zheng unpacked a few packets of instant noodles, took only the bread, put them into a jar, crushed them to pieces, and walked out the door .

    Lin Ju adjusted her perspective and looked at the layout of the entire village from above. She found that Zai Zai lived in the northwest corner of the village. The other thatched huts in the village were arranged in a relatively compact manner, as if protecting each other, while Zai Zai's small hut was alone. Staying in the corner, like a poor little guy who was pushed into the corner.

    Ah Zheng walked to the door of a family and knocked on the courtyard door. The sun came out today, and it was a sunny day. There were some cleaned clay pots scattered in the yard. Lin Ju recalled that this seemed to be the family that Zai Zai sent firewood to before.

    The door of the thatched hut was opened, and a woman in coarse linen came out, looking at Ah Zheng coldly through the low fence wall: "What are you doing here?" Ah Zheng handed over the jar: "Here, here you

    are , It’s for food.”

    The woman opened the jar, and she didn’t know what kind of powder it was, it was oily and fragrant, like wheat flour that could only be eaten during Chinese New Year. She took the jar and went into the house, and after a while she came out with the empty jar and returned it to Ah Zheng.