Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Gan Luo

    The next day, Lu Buwei reported the recent progress of the war to Ah Zheng. Meng Ao had captured the thirteen cities of South Korea, and South Korea was about to fall.

    Qin's war in South Korea is about to end, Lu Buwei suggested to Ah Zheng that the next step is to attack Zhao. Lu Buwei suggested that Qin State attack Zhao State first, because of his own selfishness. Lu Buwei was granted the title of Marquis of Wenxin, and his fief was in the Luoyang area. If Qin State attacked Zhao State next, he would be able to wait for an opportunity to expand the scope of his fiefdom.

    So he suggested to Ah Zheng: "Your Majesty, now South Korea has won more than half of it. South Korea and Zhao State are the closest to Qin State. We have to prepare a plan to attack Zhao State in advance. After the Changping War, Zhao State's national power has declined greatly. Now, taking advantage of this opportunity to attack him is the best time to take him down."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "In this case, what idea can Wen Xinhou come up with to make Qin Guobing take down Zhao Guo without bloodshed?

    Lu Buwei laughed and said, "I have no way to take down Zhao's city without bloodshed, but today I want to recommend someone to the king to send an envoy to Zhao in order to attack Zhao."

    Ah Zheng became a little interested and asked "Who is it?"

    Lu Buwei said: "This person is already waiting outside the palace of King Qin, and please be summoned by the king."

    Ah Zheng then ordered the people from Zhangtai Palace to bring him in.

    Ah Zheng was surprised by the figure and appearance of the visitor, he was actually just a child who looked underage.

    Ah Zheng didn't think that Lu Buwei was fooling him, but he felt strange, and asked the child: "Who are you? What's your name?" The visitor knelt on the ground and saluted:

    "My servant, Gan Luo, pay homage to the king."

    Ah Zheng looked Looking at the slightly familiar face of the child in front of him, he couldn't help asking: "Have I met you before?"

    Gan Luo lowered his head and replied: "When I was young, I was played by playboys in the market. Thanks to the rescue of the king and the little general Meng. I feel ashamed that I have nothing to repay, and I am willing to go to Zhao Guo to repay the king's kindness."

    Ah Zheng remembered that he had indeed saved the child once and sent him to Meng Tian's home for treatment, but Gan Luo was only a twelve-year-old child after all. Could it be that Qin State wanted to send a child to Zhao State? ?

    Ah Zheng looked at Lu Buwei: "This is the candidate Wen Xinhou recommended to me?"

    Lu Buwei stroked his beard and said with a smile: "Your Majesty does not know something. Although this son is young, he is born with intelligence, ingenuity, and is good at Argument of tongue and tongue. If the king sends him as an envoy to Zhao, he will surely win the battle."

    Ah Zheng looked at Gan Luo: "I remember that you are Gan Mao's grandson?

    " name."

    Ah Zheng sneered and said, "I still remember that Gan Mao was a rebel against Qin. He first took refuge in Qi State, then went to Chu State as an envoy, and finally died in Wei State. Let me ask you, you are from Qi State, Chu State Are you still from the state of Wei?"

    Gan Luo replied: "The Gan clan was originally powerful and strong in the state of Cai, but later the state of Cai died in the state of Chu, and King Cai moved his capital to become Xiacai, which almost destroyed the state. My father came to the state of Qin in order to revitalize the lintel of the Gan family. , loyal to King Qin Huiwen, and pacified Hanzhong. Later, he was framed by traitors and had no choice but to defect to Qi State. My elder father was indeed at fault, but didn’t the King Qin and the treacherous officials in the court have any problems?” Gan Luo looked directly at