Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Special Training

    South Korea has always been the weakest existence among the six countries, so whether it is Ah Zheng or Lu Buwei, the first thought of attacking the city is to attack South Korea.

    South Korea had a very short period of glorious rise during the period of Han Zhaohou. At that time, Han Zhaohou, like Qin, implemented reforms to strengthen himself, and appointed Shen Buhui as the prime minister, and indeed gained some progress. It's a pity that South Korea's geographical location determines that it will never be able to become a powerful country. South Korea has always been surrounded by Wei, Qi, Chu and Qin, and was so lucky that they were beaten by the four countries in turn.

    In the past few years, most of South Korea's cities have been taken away by Qin State. This time, Meng Ao sent troops to attack South Korea again. Presumably, South Korea is not far from subjugation.

    After discussing the next battle plan with Lu Buwei, Ah Zheng sent Lu Buwei away. He stood on the high Zhangtai Palace, and the entire Xianyang City was under his feet. Those people, craftsmen, merchants, and guards who were moving around the city , as small as an ant, mechanically repeating boring and boring work day after day.

    Qin Guozhi is in the world, and he will eventually become the master of the world.

    It's a pity that the handsome man was destroyed in less than three seconds.

    "Cub, the climate in your place should be autumn. It must be very cold standing at such a high place. Remember to wear more clothes." Ah Zheng sighed and said in a drawn-out voice: "I, know

    , Say, la."

    The maid who was quietly waiting for the summons in the distance heard the voice of the king, thought it was his order, and hurried forward to wait.

    Ah Zheng knew that he accidentally slipped the tongue when talking to Ah Ju just now, so he waved her to go down.

    Just now Ah Ju said that it was autumn, he remembered that he seemed to be doing something in autumn?

    What's the matter?

    Then, when the court meeting was held on the second day, Ah Zheng remembered what he needed to do.

    Autumn is here, it's time for autumn.

    Spring Search, Summer Miao, Autumn Hunting, and Winter Hunting are the four most important hunting ceremonies of the year, and they are also grand celebrations.

    As the new king of Qin, and this year is the first year of Qin Wangzheng, Ah Zheng must personally shoot the first arrow on the autumn day of the first year.

    The hunting ground is located in Shanglin Garden, south of the Weishui River in Xianyang City. It covers a large area. In autumn, all the dignitaries and dignitaries in Xianyang City will come to hunt with the monarch and share the autumn scenery.

    As a riding and shooting black hole, Ah Zheng felt the deep malice towards him from the world.

    After listening to Lu Buwei's suggestion about Qiuxi, he ordered him to discuss the time with the eunuch after he went down to plan the scale, and after asking other courtiers to make some suggestions, he immediately announced his downfall.

    After going to court, he immediately ordered everyone to summon Meng Tian to Zhangtai Palace.

    Zhangtai Palace.

    Meng Tian looked at Ah Zheng in front of him, and yelled in surprise: "A Zheng, no, Your Majesty, you mean, you want me to help you with special training in riding and archery?"