Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Double Kill (Update No. 18)

    Chaozhong fell silent for a moment, and the hall was filled with a solemn and tense atmosphere.

    Ah Zheng looked at Xiangbang Lu Buwei who was standing at the front, and asked coldly: "What Feng Yushi said, can Xiangbang explain to himself? Occupying fertile land, collecting taxes, and driving away

    people, all this is Xiangbang Why?"

    Lu Buwei was silent for a while, since Feng Jie was able to say these words, he must have found the definite evidence of his crime. Lu Buwei only raised his head and watched Qin Wangzheng sitting in front of him quietly, his voice was a little hoarse: "Your Majesty ordered General Zhang Tang to send troops to take down the traitors Chang'an Jun and Fan Yuqi, but you already knew they would rebel?"

    Ah Zheng looked at Lu Buwei, his eyes were full of confidence, he didn't answer directly, he just said: "Rebellious officials and thieves, there is nothing to be afraid of. I have a great Qin Dynasty, can't I take down a few villains who make trouble?" Lu Buwei dragged his

    voice After understanding Ah Zheng's answer, he only asked: "Who is the person who informed the king?"

    Ah Zheng said: "Why should Xiangbang ask so many questions? Could it be that the plot of Lord Chang'an's treason is related to you? You should think carefully about it." Let’s talk about how to defend yourself against land occupation and tax collection.”

    “Hahahahaha——” Lu Buwei laughed wildly, “Your Majesty, I admit defeat. I am willing to redeem the copper to pay for the crime, just to save myself from death.” The

    officials in the court also said : They all persuaded them.

    "Your Majesty, after all, Xiangbang has made meritorious service to the country, please pardon his death penalty." "

    If Xiangbang dies, it will chill the hearts of the people of the world, Your Majesty." "Your Majesty,

    please think twice."

    Ah Zheng Looking at the ministers who were pleading for Lu Buwei at the Manchu Dynasty, he held back his anger and said: "In this case, Lu Buwei will be punished to redeem the copper for the crime, and he will be removed from the position of prime minister, and his fief will be taken back. He and his family will move to Shu." "Thank you, king.

    " Come on."

    "Your Majesty is benevolent."

    …

    Ah Zheng returned to the apse with anger. Although he had ordered Lu Buwei to be exiled to Shu, there were still so many disciples following him around Lu Buwei, which really made him feel uneasy. It's just that now that Lu Buwei has been relegated, he can only act slowly, and can't act too hastily.

    He knocked on the table, and a stooped old eunuch quietly walked out from the corner of the palace.

    Ah Zheng asked: "How is the situation in Huayang Palace?"

    The old eunuch said: "If you go back to the king, the minister has ordered people to strictly guard Huayang Palace, and will not let the people in Huayang Palace make trouble. But, There is one thing related to Miss Ayan, I don't know whether I should say it or not."

    Ah Zheng suddenly felt a little regretful, he just said: "Tell me, what did she do?"

    The old eunuch said: "Miss Ayan these few days I quietly went to meet those Korean women who lived in the corner of the palace, and gave them a lot of clothes and jewelry. This was just a trivial matter, but my subordinates found that the clothes sent by Miss Ayan were all soaked The water in which Oxytropis japonica has been soaked."