Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Big Wedding

    Lin Ju never thought that her wedding would look like this before. There was no wedding dress, no parents, no relatives and friends to accompany her, only a group of strangers around her, adding makeup to her eyebrows. She seemed to really want to marry another person in this strange world. The previous worries, fears, and fears emerged at the same time. She didn't know whether her choice was right or wrong, and she didn't know whether she should believe in a person's promise to her.

    Although there was a lot of fear in my heart, these fears were exhausted without exception during the long wait.

    Make-up is really the most time-consuming thing at any time. There are large and small makeup boxes on the table, which are filled with all kinds of jewelry inlaid with gems and agates, and face powder of unknown materials. The palace maids were busy from morning to night, and they didn't know how thick powder they laid for her, how complicated her hair was, and how many bead rings were inserted on it.

    According to the specification, the dress for the big wedding is black clothes. The top is black, slightly red, symbolizing the vastness of the world, and the bottom is bright red with some orange, which symbolizes the vast land. The clothes were embroidered with stars, sun, moon and some small animals that Lin Ju didn't know, gorgeous, solemn, and solemn, just like this dynasty that started with soldiers and established the country with laws.     Lin Ju recalled in a daze that when she first became a human, the clothes the palace man sent her seemed to be similar to the wedding dress she wore today, except that those complicated patterns were missing. During the three years she was in Zhangtai Palace, she rarely saw anyone wearing that kind of clothes. When did Ah Zheng ask for the first dress to be made? What kind of mood did he have when he asked people to make that dress?     Lin Ju couldn't figure it out.     In order to avoid wrinkles in the dress, Lin Ju stood all the time, surrounded by palace servants who helped support her. Even so, it still made people feel tired after standing for a whole day. She couldn't help asking the officials in charge of the ceremony beside her: "What is the wedding ceremony?" When will it be held?"     The official smiled modestly and replied: "Madam, don't worry, His Majesty will come to marry you at dusk."     Wedding ceremony is a ceremony held at dusk. .     Lin Ju already knew about this matter during the ceremony practice a few days ago.

    Although I know it, but at this moment, I still can't help but feel anxious.

    In the evening ceremony, the groom should have come to the bride's house in a carriage to marry the bride. But Lin Ju has no relatives or family in Qin State, and is a visitor from outside the sky. For this reason, Ah Zheng specially ordered people to decorate the Zhaixing Pavilion as the place where Lin Ju stayed when he got married.

    The Zhaixing Pavilion is extremely high. In this era when three-story buildings are already a spectacle, the Zhaixing Pavilion is a full nine stories high. Standing in the highest nine-story attic, looking into the distance through the window, you can see the entire King of Qin. The palace and even the entire city of Xianyang.     At this time, the sky was full of red clouds, and the sound of rumbling chariots and horses could be heard not far away. Lin Ju looked into the distance and saw the imperial guards in front of him. With the sound of chariots and horses, they drove towards Zhaixing Pavilion.     Lin Ju looked at the side face of the man under the care of the sun, smiled knowingly, and waited for the man's arrival.     Looking down from the Zhaixing Pavilion, the person seemed to be under the attic, but when the person actually went upstairs, it was already after a cup of tea.     Lin Ju looked at Ah Zheng who broke into the pavilion, with fine sweat on his forehead, but covered his face with a fan, and asked with a smile, "Where did you come from, and where are you going?" Ah Zheng smiled and bowed     , He replied: "I came from the world, and I wish to die with you and go to Huangquan."     Lin Ju then put down the round fan that covered his face, and stretched out his hand in front of Ah Zheng: "This is a promise, and I will fulfill it with you."     Azheng took Lin Ju's hand, and said: "It's good for the bandits to repay you forever." Not only to repay you, but also to marry you forever.     Lin Ju's heart moved slightly, she now knew the meaning of these poems, so she smiled quietly.     In an instant, spring flowers bloomed in the pavilion and colorful clouds were flying. Ah Zheng took Lin Ju's hand and walked down the steps of the attic step by step.     Walking out of the Zhaixing Pavilion, the sun seems to be more intense than before, and the surroundings are quiet and serene that has not been seen for a long time.     Ah Zheng held Lin Ju's hand, helped her get into the carriage to welcome her, and drove the carriage himself to the newly built Ganquan Palace in the south of the Weishui River.