Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Learning

    Riding a car was really boring, so Ah Zheng couldn't help asking his maid, A Yan, to invite Li Si, who was riding a horse outside, into the car, and asked him for advice with a half-volume book that he hadn't finished reading before: "Li Lang, can you teach me how to do it?" Is the following content?"

    Li Si took the bamboo slips in the young master's hand, glanced casually, and found that it was "The Six Secret Secrets of the Grand Duke", he laughed dumbfoundedly: "Of course, young master. But I only know a thing or two about the art of war, young master. If you are interested, you might as well ask General Meng for advice when the convoy is repaired. He is the post-general, and he is more familiar with these military tactics than I am." Ah Zheng nodded: "Then please

    Li Lang to explain the general idea to me first."

    Li Si said Although Xun Qing's proud disciple didn't know the art of war, it was no problem for Xiao Ahzheng to understand the sentence reading of "The Six Secret Teachings of the Grand Duke" and sort out the main idea.

    It's just that he is a little strange. "The Six Secret Teachings of the Grand Duke" mainly tells the methods of governing the country and the army and the thoughts of good thinking through the dialogue between King Wen and King Wu and Jiang Taigong. And the volume in Azheng's hands records part of the content of the "Mouth".

    Who will let children learn to read with this kind of book? Is it the sudden rise of the prince or the Lu Buwei standing behind him?

    Thinking of this, Li Si smiled. He spread out the letter on his knee and asked, "Young master, besides Zhao's writing, how much do you know about Qin's writing?" It was written in the characters of the State of Zhao, and the characters of the State of Zhao and the characters of the State of Qin are very different in shape and font. Princes and politicians live in the State of Qin, and they must be familiar with the characters of the State of Qin.

    Ah Zheng froze slowly, fell into silence, and didn't say a word.

    Why did this happen, Lin Ju whispered into Ah Zheng's mind: "Cub, don't you know Qin's characters?"

    Ah Zheng explained to her: "Well, because I have been living before, so Lu Aweng taught I have always known Zhao Guo’s writing.”

    “Wouldn’t people from different countries have different languages?” Lin Ju was a little strange, obviously, the writing of each country is different, but Zai Zai and Li Si and others communicated. There seems to be no obstacle.

    Ah Zheng explained: "The upper-class nobles of various countries speak elegant dialects. Even if they can bring some vocabulary unique to each country, there will be no major problems in communicating with each other. But when I was in that village before, except for the wet nurse And very few people, I can't understand the slang accents of those villagers."

    So when Zai Zai was in that village before, was he always in an environment of language barriers? Lin Ju suddenly felt a little distressed.

    Seeing that Gong Zizheng hadn't answered for a long time, Li Si knew his answer. He rolled up the scroll in his hand and said with relief: "My lord, don't worry. Although the languages ​​of different countries are different, they are generally similar. You are talented and intelligent, so it shouldn't be too difficult to learn." Ah Zheng raised his head and looked at Li Si

    . "Li Lang, how long will it take us to travel from Handan to Xianyang?"

    Li Si thought for a while and replied, "It will take about three months. Two months."