Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Lin Ju didn't want to interfere with Zai Zai's decision. He is an adult now, and has his own thoughts and choices.

    As for Ah Zheng, he has been waiting for Zhao Ji to come to him to ask for someone or come to him to say something, but there has been nothing. She neither sent anyone to inquire about the lack of a serving eunuch in the palace, nor did she return the returned inner garment. Zhao Ji did not make any reply as if nothing had happened.

    Soon came the day of the crowning ceremony.

    The horn sounded in the distance, and Qin Guogong stood solemnly. Accompanied by the sound of chime bells, a canopy cart pulled by six white horses slowly drove into the main hall square in front of the Qinian Palace.

    Ah Zheng tied up his long hair, put on a mian suit, a jade ring, and a crown, and stepped up to the supreme position step by step alone. He turned around, looked at the officials kneeling below, and raised his hand.

    Feng Chang on the side shouted: "Worship—"

    All the officials said in unison: "My lord."

    Ah Zheng lowered his hands, and Feng Chang shouted: "Get up—"

    All the officials entered the hall.

    With the piece of Qin Wangxi made of Heshibi falling into his hands, Ah Zheng really felt the real sense of power in his hands.

    Looking at this scene, Lin Ju was still happy for Zai Zai. She checked the progress of the task and found that the completion rate of the task of helping Zai Zai become King Qin was 98%. Strange, isn't it true that Zai Zai has become the real King of Qin after taking charge?

    Lin Ju couldn't understand the logic of the game. At this moment, her mother's secretary, Xiao Liu, called her and asked when she wanted to visit Jiyuan Company.

    For Lin Ju, naturally the sooner the better. So the secretary simply arranged the time for today, and at the same time sent the address of Jiyuan Company to Lin Ju.

    Lin Ju and the editor-in-chief took a leave of absence and drove to Jiyuan Company. The address of this company, which makes such a popular game on the whole network, is actually located in a small residential building, which makes Lin Ju feel strange, such a style is too out of place.

    After driving into the community, Lin Ju's sense of disobedience was not so severe when he actually entered the company. Although it looked like a small broken workshop, there were still corresponding facilities.     Lin Ju met with the person in charge of the game, and asked straightforwardly: "Your game characters have such a high level of interaction, and it can be made into a more intelligent AI. Why should you apply it in the game field?" The game person in charge answered frankly     . Said: "Miss Lin, it is because we are only interested in games."     Such an answer could not fool Lin Ju, she continued to ask: "It is said that in the game "Cloud Raising Cubs", each player draws The plots and settings of Zai Zai are different, which requires a huge amount of storage, how did you do it?" Although the company's equipment looks very advanced, the small broken workshop in front of you obviously cannot meet the storage requirements. amount of data.     The person in charge of the game froze, restrained his smile, and replied: "Miss Lin, although the Lin Group is one of our shareholders, this question belongs to our business secrets, so I'm sorry that I can't answer you directly." Lin Ju     frowned He raised his eyebrows, tapped his fingers on the table, and said after a while: "Then is there an end to this game?" "     As long as the player wants to, they can keep playing."     Lin Ju thought for a while and said: "What is the total turnover of the last quarter? As a shareholder, I can always know this."     "It's natural."     The person in charge of Dimensional Games sent someone to send the report of the last quarter, Lin Ju looked through it casually, and asked: "The players in this game are quite willing to make money. It’s high. I don’t know much about it, but I see that other developmental games seem to support high-krypton players in some way. Does this game have it?” The person in charge smiled and said, “     Lin Miss, please rest assured. The game often has some feedback activities for high-krypton players, after all, it is necessary to ensure the stickiness of players to the game." "Oh, so, so far, the player with the     highest total krypton gold is Krypton How much is it?"

    The person in charge recalled it for a while, and pondered: "There are quite a lot of high-krypton players. I remember that the highest one has a few million."

    Lin Ju's hand holding the report froze slightly, and she smiled: "Then I I learned this first today, if Jiyuan Company has any other projects in the future, welcome to cooperate with Lin Group." "

    It's natural, it's natural, and we also hope that Lin Group can give us more technology. A little support from the small company."

    Declining the person in charge's dinner invitation, Lin Ju drove back to her community by herself. She went upstairs and pressed the elevator, and the elevator ding woke up Lin Ju who was in deep thought. Before returning to her home, she pressed her fingerprints, entered the door, and closed the door.

    In the living room, the sweeping robot was working diligently according to the originally set program, and Lin Ju put the ingredients into the automatic cooking machine, waiting for today's dinner.

    She lay on the sofa, took out the tablet loaded with the game, still frowning. The person in charge of the game wouldn't lie to her about the account flow, but she did recharge more than 50 million yuan into the game, which was much higher than that high-krypton player. Could it be that she is hallucinating?

    She opened the bank transfer records, and the payee was indeed the Dimensional Game Company. She opened the game again and checked the production company of the game, which is also a Dimension Games company. So what went wrong?     Lin Ju couldn't figure it out, so she just didn't think about it. If there is really a problem with the flow of Jiyuan Company, the finance department of the Lin Group will definitely be able to find out. After she reported this situation to Xiao Liu, she didn't care about it. Anyway, the money had already been spent, and all of it was bought as food for Zai Zai, so she didn't care about what to do, let's continue to watch cute Zai Zai.     Why is the progress of the task of becoming King Qin 98%?     Is it because Zai Zai does not have enough rights?     On the other side, Qinian Palace.     After the coronation ceremony, Ah Zheng had been waiting for Zhao Ji's response, but he never got it.     Seeing this situation, Ah Zheng simply ordered people to tear up the eunuch in Tsing Yi whom he saw last time in the name of an assassin, and issued an imperial edict to the world.

    Zhao Ji finally reacted at this time, and ordered people to invite Ah Zheng into the palace where she lived.

    She looked at the child who had grown into a real adult walking towards her, and she couldn't help sighing: "Zheng'er, you are acting too impulsively. As the king of Qin, after you really took charge of the government, you should have amnesty, how can you wait until after the crown?" It didn't take long to show others with torture?"

    Ah Zheng knelt in front of Zhao Ji, looked at her, and was only obsessed with his answer: "Aniang, is there nothing you want to explain to me?"

    Zhao Ji looked at the child in front of her. , Gently smiled: "Zheng'er wants A Niang to explain something to you, it's just a joke, if you don't like it, then it's okay to deal with it." Ah Zheng was stunned on the spot, he didn't know that

    Zhao Ji was such a reaction.