Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Because of the convenience and speed of paper, documents everywhere used paper to transmit messages. Compared with the cumbersome travel when using bamboo slips to transmit messages, the lightness of paper greatly accelerated the speed of message transmission. For a while, the dignitaries in Xianyang City began to use paper on a large scale, which caused Xianyang's paper to be expensive.

    On the other side, the news that South Korea was destroyed spread throughout the five countries, and the gunpowder, a special weapon, also entered the eyes of the monarchs of various countries. They were frightened by this artifact, and rumors spread all over the world, saying that this artifact was a fairy Granting it to the Qin State is a sign of the prosperity of the Qin State. The monarchs of all countries were panicked, but the last time the Allied Forces of the Five Nations attacked the Qin State, they were beaten to pieces by gunpowder.

    In the past six months, Qin State captured South Korea and captured many cities of Wei State. Soldiers have fought a lot of battles, and they also need to rest and recuperate. Furthermore, it is not appropriate to raise troops in spring, so Ah Zheng ordered Mengwu to strictly guard the frontier and train soldiers diligently to prepare for a big battle.

    The spring flood season is coming soon, and the heavy spring rain brings rain and dew to Guanzhong. At the same time, the small canal built by Zheng Guo also has sufficient water sources to supply the surrounding farmland. Ah Zheng sent people to check carefully, and found nothing strange about that section of the canal, so he gave Zheng Guo a mansion in Xianyang City, placed his family there, and sent him to continue to repair the canal.

    One day, Ah Zheng was dealing with official business, when he heard a palace official report: "Your Majesty, Li Lang is begging to see you."

    Ah Zheng nodded, and ordered: "Let him in."

    Li Si walked into the hall and greeted Ah Zheng: "Your Majesty, you asked me to come up with a way to work in the state of Chu before. I have already written the document, please read it."

    Ah Zheng took the paper document passed by Li Si, looked at it carefully, and clicked. Nodded: "Li Lang did have some ingenious ideas, but according to your plan, I'm afraid it will take some time to realize."

    Li Sidao: "Isn't it extremely cost-effective to exchange time and a few people for the lives of a large number of Qin soldiers? Buying and selling? What do you think, Wang Shang?"

    Ah Zheng nodded and said: "Since it is Li Lang's plan, let Li Lang find someone to implement it, and I will ask someone to allocate enough money to you." Li Si cupped his hands and said: "

    Mr. Thank you, Your Majesty, for your trust. I came to Zhangtai Palace today, and besides showing this plan to my Majesty, I also want to recommend someone to my Majesty."

    Ah Zheng raised his head from the document in his hand, and with a little interest, he couldn't help asking: "Oh, who is that person? Where is he now?"

    Li Sidao: "This person's name is Han Fei, and he is a descendant of the Korean clan. At this time, he is being captured to Xianyang along with the Korean clan. To worship Xunqing as a teacher is a great talent." Li Si took out another document from his sleeve and handed it to Ah Zheng: "This is the "Five Beetles" written by Han Fei, and I am here to read it to Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng is really interested now. Li Si is arrogant and arrogant. Although he doesn't express it in words, he always gives people such a feeling. Now that he is willing to recommend a person so strongly to Ah Zheng, he must have something unique.