Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    Along the way, Lin Ju looked at Ah Zheng nervously. But fortunately Ah Zheng didn't seem to have any discomfort. It is really gratifying to not have motion sickness.

    After arriving at the shopping mall and getting off the car, Lin Ju took Ah Zheng straight to the brand store and asked the clerk to choose the right size and clothes for him.

    Putting on suitable clothes, Ah Zheng began to slowly integrate into the society.

    The two had dinner at a restaurant, and he asked Lin Ju, "Where are we going next?" Lin Ju

    felt that there was a seven-day modern holiday after all, so she naturally wanted to take Ah Zheng to play something different, so she pulled Ah Zheng decisively. Zheng went to a place.

    "General, general, shooting club, an entertainment project that you can never experience in Qin."

    Lin Ju first asked the staff to give a brief introduction to Ah Zheng, and picked a PPK for Ah Zheng with relatively low recoil, and looked at Ah Zheng excitedly "How about it? Do you want to play this? Ah Zheng, you should be interested in this." Ah Zheng

    stroked the cold gun in his hand and looked at the promotional screen on the big screen on the wall. If Qin Jun could have such a Why does it take so long to conquer the six kingdoms with such weapons?

    There was a smile on his face: "This thing looks very interesting." "

    After all, this is the charm of thermal weapons." Lin Ju helped Ah Zheng put on noise-cancelling earmuffs and goggles, and led him to the shooting range, "Ah Zheng , I have an IDPA certificate, let me teach you how to play."

    Lin Ju taught Ah Zheng how to shoot and aim, and watched him go from clumsy at the beginning to gradually proficient, and for some reason suddenly remembered that she had traveled to Qin. After that, Ah Zheng taught her how to write, and the feng shui took turns, and she finally had a chance to avenge her revenge.     After all, Ah Zheng has learned riding and shooting for so many years. Although he couldn't grasp the recoil of the gun at first and often missed the target, when Ah Zheng gradually became proficient, he was able to shoot the bullet near the bull's-eye.     After the two rounds of shooting were over, Lin Ju called Ah Zheng to stop: "Take a rest, go to the next room and have a drink."     Ah Zheng reluctantly put down the gun and said hello.

    In the lounge next door, Lin Ju asked Ah Zheng with an orange juice straw in his mouth: "How is this? Is this fun? Let's try other guns later. The recoil of glock19 and revolver is not strong, so it is more suitable for beginners."

    Ah Zheng swallowed the mango juice in his mouth, put the cup on the small tea table in front of him, and asked Lin Ju calmly: "When we return to Qin, can the craftsmen of Qin make such a gun?" Lin Ju took a

    sip The orange juice sprayed out: "Cough, cough, cough——"

    Ah Zheng quickly stepped forward and patted Lin Ju's back: "Why are you so careless? You can choke on something even if you drink something."

    Lin Ju: "..." Obviously it was Your words are too shocking, okay?

    Lin Ju thought carefully about Ah Zheng's question, and replied: "I really don't know about this question. I can find a way to find simple blueprints, but I don't know if we can bring things with us when we return to Qin. If so, I’m afraid I won’t be able to remember such complicated blueprints.”

    Ah Zheng put on a serious face: “Ah Ju, I should be able to remember.”

    Lin Ju: “Ah Zheng, it’s no use just memorizing the blueprints. .Iron or other alloys are used in the manufacture of firearms. I don’t know the specific materials. According to the precision of Qin’s metal smelting, I don’t know whether Qin’s craftsmen can produce metals with sufficient precision. After all, if there are impurities in the metal, the tube wall will easily explode."