Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Li Xin walked into the big tent and saw Yan Dan's head on the desk, he couldn't help shaking his head: "Tiger poison doesn't eat offspring, King Yan is the king of a country, I didn't expect him to be such a person. "

    Wang Jian didn't comment much on this, but said: "I heard that Prince Dan of the Yan Kingdom was the mastermind who ordered someone to assassinate the king. Send his head and the gold and silver to Xianyang to make the king happy." Li Xin nodded, and said again: "     The general is

    now letting King Yan and others escape from Jidu. When will we catch up?"

It is a good thing that the King of Yan has gathered these rout soldiers and took them away." Wang Jian stood up and patted Li Xin on the shoulder, "In this battle, you fought bravely, but if you want to be named a doctor, you must rely on your military exploits. There are still some deficiencies. When King Yan and others flee to Liaodong County, when the decision is not yet made, you will lead the army to attack the city and present the head of King Yan to the king." Li Xin was overjoyed, and quickly thanked him: "Thank

    you The general is promoted."

    ...

    One month later, Xianyang, Qin Palace.

    Lin Ju found out that the progress of the task of unifying the six countries has reached 65% in less than a year since she traveled through time. What did Zai Zai do? Is it so simple to unify the six countries? I'm ashamed to say that for more than a year, she didn't seem to do anything except play with Xiaofusu every day, eat, and give Xiaozai some small gifts from time to time.

    Maomao's body is really inconvenient, no matter how hard she tries, Zaizai just treats her as a little civet cat, alas, maybe her furry skin covers her interesting soul.

    Lin Ju stretched out in the bright sun, she was full of sleep, and went to find Zai Zai to play.

    Lin Ju jumped into Ah Zheng's palace where government affairs were handled, and jumped on Ah Zheng's shoulders. Now she has mastered all the skills of Mao Mao.

    Ah Zheng skillfully fished the kitten that had climbed onto his shoulder into his arms, put down his pen and kneaded the kitten's ears.

    A palace servant stood in front of his desk and was opening a wooden box. Lin Ju jumped onto the table curiously to look at it. Ah Zheng hurriedly tried to stop it, but it was too late——

    Lin Ju clearly saw that the wooden box contained He cut a human head pickled with lime, his eyes were wide open, two lines of blood and tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, his mouth was slightly opened, as if he was sternly accusing.

    "Meow——" Lin Ju let out a shrill scream.

    Ah Zheng hurriedly hugged the little civet cat into his arms, covered its eyes with his hands and gently comforted it: "Don't be afraid, little guy, I'm here, no one will hurt you." Get rid of this thing."

    The palace servants responded repeatedly: "Yes, yes, Your Majesty."

    If I had known that he would not have come to take up this job, it turned out that General Wang Jian and General Li Xin ordered people to present the head of King Yan. Great joy, he originally planned to show his face in front of the king, who would have thought that he would scare the cat raised by the king, and now he might be severely punished by the eunuch in charge.

    The civet cat in Ah Zheng's arms was still trembling, and he could only comfort him with soft words over and over again: "Little guy, be good, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, that man is dead, he can't hurt you, don't be afraid .”