Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Snow

    Hearing the answer from Ah Zheng that officials in Qin State had no rest days, Lin Ju didn't know what to say for a while, she just wanted to say three words:

    Miserable! awful! awful!

    In order to make sure that he heard correctly, Lin Ju asked Ah Zheng again to confirm: "Doesn't Qin have any holidays throughout the year? What about the Spring Festival? Is there a Spring Festival?" Ah Zheng thought for a while and replied: "There are holidays in a

    year Wax sacrifices are used to drive away evil spirits and avoid harm, and to worship ancestors. During this period, Qin people can drink wine and hold banquets. I wonder if it is the same as the Spring Festival that Ah Ju said?" "It sounds similar, so Qin State

    except Are there no other festivals besides the Wax Festival? Don’t you have any other time to rest?”

    Ah Zheng slowly shook his head: “Qin does not have the festivals that Ah Ju mentioned, does the country where Ah Ju lives have a lot of rest time? ?”

    Lin Ju counted to Ah Zheng with her fingers: “In my place, there are Spring Festival, Ching Ming Festival, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, National Day and New Year’s Day. These days of the year are always on holiday. In addition to these days, people have to take two days off for every five days they work."

    Ah Zheng frowned: "In this way, wouldn't there be less than half of the time in a year on vacation? If there are too many people in a year Time for the common people to rest, how can the common people farm, trade, and do labor?"     Lin Ju thought for a while and said: "This should be determined by the level of productivity, well, Qin should not be able to do this for the time being. But it is better In fact, if you are kinder to your subordinates, Zai Zai, they will be more loyal to you." Ah     Zheng: "Let me think about it."     "By the way, Ah Zheng, do you want Do you want to run a primary school for Xiao Fusu? I can’t study with Xiao Fusu all the time, but Xiao Fusu is too lonely to study alone, can you find some children to study with him?” “Okay     , I will find some children to study with him." By the way, let him learn how to cultivate his own class.

    While talking, it was time for lunch. Lin Ju was looking forward to today's meal, because Shang Shi Ling told her that the chefs in charge of cooking had already learned how to use iron pots, and they were finally able to Use some spices to remove the fishy smell from the meat.

    Ah Zheng glanced at the dishes served by today's palace people, and found that compared with the past, the meat dishes seemed to have a stronger aroma, and the tops were even glistening with oil. He picked up a chopstick with a wooden chopstick and put it in his mouth, it was indeed more delicious than usual.

    Lin Ju also took a sip, probably at the level of a normal modern person, but at least it didn't reach the unpalatable level in the past.

    Seeing that Lin Ju still had a calm expression, Ah Zheng couldn't help saying: "Ah Ju, is there anything you particularly want to eat? Bear's paw? Antler? Shark's fin? Sea cucumber?" Lin Ju shook his head: "Cub, what you just

    said Half of them are on the list of protected animals. I don't want to eat something special, but Qin Chao has too little seasoning when cooking. I want to eat spicy food, but Qin Chao doesn't have chili peppers." Ah Zheng thought for a while, making

    people Serving cornel wine, I poured Lin Ju a glass: "The cornel is spicy, would you like to try it?"

    Lin Ju: "..."

    Lin Ju picked up the crystal cup and drank it down. It's better to say it's vinegar. Although it has a bit of pungent taste, it is more cloudy and bitter, and the taste is hard to describe.