Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Same

    Zhao Ji saw that Ah Zheng was stunned, and looked at Ah Zheng tenderly: "Is Zheng'er angry because of this trivial matter?"

    Ah Zheng didn't understand, so this matter was just a trivial matter to A Niang? He opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.

    Zhao Ji smiled and said: "If Zheng'er is angry at my infidelity to your father, then there is no need. Loyalty is always mutual for people. Men are loyal to women, so women are also loyal to men." Loyalty. The king treats his ministers well, so the ministers dedicate their loyalty to the king. Your father is not worthy of my loyalty to him."

    Ah Zheng didn't speak, he couldn't understand, he didn't like strangers who abandoned their wives and children, But for Zhao Ji's words and deeds, he couldn't accept it for a while.

    Zhao Ji said again: "Does Zheng'er still remember the woman who had sex with others in front of her deceased husband's mourning hall? The local officials judged her to be unfilial, but after a review by the court, she was acquitted. Zheng'er thought the woman was guilty or not?" Not guilty?"

    That case was closed and the woman was released without charge. Ah Zheng thought for a while, then changed the subject: "That man is so ostentatious in Qinian Palace, and he doesn't know how to hide it, I'm afraid people have already seen his clues." Zhao Ji raised her eyebrows and smiled softly: "So what?     I It's the queen mother of Qin, and my son is the king of Qin, do you need to listen to the gossip of those courtiers even for such a trivial matter?"     Ah Zheng felt that what Zhao Ji said was right, but it seemed that something was wrong.     Before Ah Zheng could think it over clearly, Zhao Ji asked: "Zheng'er, if A Niang wants the rouge from the Huns, would you be willing to get it for A Niang?"     Ah     Zheng nodded and said, "Naturally." "If Auntie wants a horse from the Huns, would you like to get it for Auntie?" Ah Zheng     said, "     Of course." Got it?"     Ah Zheng hesitated for a moment, and said, "I heard that the Huns are very ugly, and I'm afraid it doesn't suit A Niang's wishes."

    Zhao Ji laughed: "Zheng'er, to me, whether it's rouge, a horse or a man, there is no difference between the three. Since you have already become the king, you shouldn't pay attention to these minor details, major affairs in the country. That's what you need to care about."

    "Aniang..."

    Zhao Ji stood up, took out the underwear from the side cabinet, and put it in front of Ah Zheng: "Aniang helped you edit it, you can go back Give it a try, if there is anything inappropriate, let the people in your palace modify it."

    Ah Zheng looked at the underwear, and finally took it: "The crowning ceremony is over, Auntie wants to follow me Going back to Xianyang?"

    Zhao Ji shook her head, "I still live comfortably here."

    Xianyang, Zhangtai Palace.

    On the third day of his formal pro-government, Ah Zheng summoned a person after returning to Xianyang, Feng Jie, the imperial historian.

    Ah Zheng said to him: "Feng Qing, I want you to investigate a person, that person's name is..." The voice gradually faded away.

    Feng Jie immediately understood Ah Zheng's meaning: "Your Majesty, please rest assured."

    After sending Feng Jie away, Ah Zheng opened the next battle plan sent by Wang Jian. There has been no conclusion in the army about whether to attack Zhao first or Wei first. In terms of strength, Zhao State is slightly stronger than Wei State, but in terms of distance, Zhao State is closer to Qin State, and the military equipment needed to launch a war will be less consumed. With the crown prince and Gan Luo here, it is easier to fight with the inside and outside. After everyone deliberated, they finally decided to attack Zhao first.