Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Qingke

    Bang, bang, bang, Ah Zheng heard his heart beating violently. He had jumped into the nurse's yard and was standing outside the nurse's hut. He didn't know whether he was facing admission or deportation.

    Late at night, the village was silent, and he knocked on the wooden door carefully. Fortunately, there are few people in the village, and more men died on the battlefield. As long as you are careful, no one will notice the movement here.

    The door opened, and the nurse saw him. She silently pulled him into the house.

    The wet nurse's house is not big, there are only two rooms, one is piled with sundries, and the other is used for living. As for cooking, a small stove was set up in the yard.

    The nurse led Ah Zheng into the room where the sundries were piled up, and managed to find a place where people could sleep. She went out to move in the bedding, took a pottery pot burning charcoal, and said to Ah Zheng: "Tonight you sleep Here." Then he walked out.

    Ah Zheng took her hand, a little puzzled: "You, why don't you ask me why I came here?"

    The woman looked at him and sneered: "Mr. Qin Zheng, what else can you come to my house for?"

    Ah Zheng There was a silence.

    The voice of a child calling for A Niang came from the next room, and the woman walked over while responding.

    Lin Ju's voice sounded: "So she still has a child."

    Ah Zheng nodded, "It's the post-war orphan she took in."

    The child's parents died in the Battle of Handan just like her son, and the wet nurse felt sorry for that child. The child took him in. Azheng still can't figure out what kind of mood the wet nurse came to work in the proton mansion of the proton of Qin State, and what kind of mood she used to teach him who just came to the village to ask for a living? Nurse, what kind of person is she?

    Ah Zheng felt a pair of hands touching his head, and Lin Ju's voice sounded: "Zai Zai, it's getting late, go to bed quickly." Ah Zheng followed her strength and lay down on the quilt, the quilt was warm

    , Full of sunshine. With a brazier burning next to it, the house is safe and warm. He said softly: "Aju, good night."

    "Good night, Zai Zai."

    Time passed quietly, Ah Zheng called softly: "Ah Ju?"

    No one responded, his mountain god should have left.

    Ah Zheng clenched the unsheathed dagger tightly and closed his eyes. It was very quiet at night. Occasionally, there were exclamations of a child's restless sleep and the gentle voice of a woman coaxing the child from the next room. It seemed that everything was so beautiful. The quilt is warm and makes people sleepy.

    But Ah Zheng didn't dare to sleep, he listened quietly, waiting for the final judgment.

    Time passed by every minute and every second, and the children in the next room seemed to be asleep, and they hadn't heard anything for a long time.

    In such a warm night, everything was so peaceful, Ah Zheng grabbed the quilt tightly, and the cold blade of the dagger stuck to his skin, bringing him sobriety. He was apprehensive and afraid.

    Finally, he heard the woman throw off the quilt and get off the bed, loosen the latch, and walk out of the house. Then, there was the sound of straw sandals rubbing against the gravel in the courtyard, and the sound of the courtyard door opening... Ah Zheng clenched the dagger in his hand,