Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Now that we are facing the sea, we have to climb high.

    Everyone ascended the heights and looked into the distance, and in front of them was the boundless sea. The sea was as calm as waves, which made people feel open.

    "Oh my God, look at what that is!"

    I saw mountains with clouds and mist falling suddenly on the sea in the distance. Rare and beautiful pavilions stood among the mountains, and it seemed that there were people walking on the pavilions. Lingering, it seems that there is a fairy sound coming from afar.

    "It's a fairy mountain, it must be a fairy mountain!"

    "Is that where the fairy is?"

    "Could it be that I was able to meet the fairy mountain today because of my fate with the fairy.

    "

    Ah Zheng was also taken aback by the sudden scene on the sea, but the next second he looked at Lin Ju, and saw that Lin Ju's face was calm and unwavering, and even a little irritated by the sudden noise from the officials.

    In the next second, someone suddenly said:

    "Xianshan, Xianshan disappeared!"

    "Why did it suddenly disappear, but the immortals are dissatisfied with us?" "

    It seems that I have nothing to do with immortals."

    Sure enough, Ah Zheng looked at the sea Go, the mountains and pavilions that appeared before have disappeared without a trace. The sea breeze blows, and the sea is surging with waves.

    Now that the goal of climbing high and looking at the sea has been achieved, and the fairy mountain that suddenly appeared disappeared so quickly, Ah Zheng simply ordered: "Let's go, go back to the palace." Sitting in the carriage on the way back, Ah Zheng couldn't help but ask Lin Ju: "Ah Ju

    , Is what we saw before really a fairy mountain?"

    Lin Ju shook her head and explained: "Of course not, it's just a special optical phenomenon. Those pavilions, towers, towers and mountains we saw just now don't actually exist That place is just an illusion."

    "But why do those mountains and pavilions appear there?" Ah Zheng still didn't understand.

    Lin Ju, a liberal arts student, thought for a while and gave Ah Zheng an example: "It's like we usually look in the mirror. We are real people, but the people in the mirror don't really exist. The reason why the mirror can reflect people is because It’s because of the reflection of light.”

    Ah Zheng: “What Ah Ju means is, is there a very, very large mirror on the sea? But how can manpower do it?”

    Lin Ju shook her head vigorously: “No, That's not what I mean. The mirage uses the reflection and refraction of light at the same time, which means that there are such mountains and buildings far away from us, but because of some changes in light and water vapor, these mountains and these buildings are combined. The refraction of the building reflects the sea, so the so-called fairy mountains appear."

    She thought for a while, and continued to add: "This phenomenon does not only appear on the sea, but also in the desert. For example, walking in the desert Some people find a pond suddenly appearing in the distance, but it looks a little blurry. When they get closer, they find that the pond has disappeared. It is the same reason. In fact, there is no pond at all, it is just a It’s just a virtual image.”