Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Eunuch

    Outside Yongcheng, the clan members of the Ying clan stationed in Yongcheng and local officials knelt down, quietly waiting for the arrival of Qin Wangzheng.

    King Qin's chariot slowly drove to the front of the city without stopping, and drove straight to Qinian Palace.

    Yongcheng is the old capital of the Qin State, and Qinian Palace is the old palace of the Qin State built by Qin Huigong. Although it has lasted for many years, because Yongcheng involves ancestral temple sacrifices, the king of the Qin Kingdom will still return to live in Yongcheng every year when worshiping ancestors. This Qinian Palace is well preserved.

    Ah Zheng entered the main hall to take care of himself a little, and then he was led to the palace where the Queen Mother lived.

    When Ah Zheng entered the palace room, he saw Zhao Ji kneeling on the reed mat. After saluting to A Niang, he also knelt and sat aside, and said with concern: "How are you doing these days in Yongcheng, A Niang? I can see that your face has turned ruddy a lot. Have you recovered from your illness?"

    Zhao Ji smiled in relief, "Don't worry, Zheng'er, I'm fine."

    Ah Zheng nodded, and Zhao Ji and Zhao Ji were speechless for a while, not knowing what to say.

    Zhao Ji seemed to see Ah Zheng's embarrassment, patted the back of his hand, and asked the maid to fetch two coats: "I made these clothes a few days ago, and they have been washed by others. You can try them on when you go back. If it's not suitable, A Niang will help you change it."

    Ah Zheng touched the two clothes in his hand, not knowing how he felt, and said: "It's good to leave these things to the palace people, why should A Niang bother?" Do it yourself?"

    Zhao Ji looked at Ah Zheng and smiled: "You should know about these things when Zheng'er becomes a parent. By the way, in a few days, after you reach the crown, you will really grow up. Zheng'er has Queen Qin in his heart." Who should you choose?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "I don't want to think about these things yet."

    Zhao Ji said: "Whether you like it or not, you must have a queen. But who is your queen, but it must not be Chu Nu "

    Azheng nodded: "Aniang, I understand." Among his grandfather, elder father, and even the previous kings of Qin, there must be daughters of Chu among the concubines, and even several generations of daughters of Chu have become queens of Qin. After Chu's daughter entered Qin, there were many Chu people in the court of Qin, and the influence of Chu people on Qin was too great.

    "It's good that you understand." Zhao Ji looked at Ah Zheng, and didn't know what to say to him for a while. This child didn't like to get close to others when she was a child. When he was taken to an unknown place by her father, after the reunion The child looked even more indifferent. When he grew up and became king of Qin, Zhao Ji felt more and more alienated from her child. She had no choice but to take a step back and try to improve the relationship between mother and child. It's just that she has something to hide from him now, so it's not good for him to stay longer.

    Zhao Ji had no choice but to say: "Zheng'er must be tired after a day's driving, go back and wash up, eat dinner, go to rest early.

    " Resign." He thought that Auntie would invite him to have dinner together.

    Ah Zheng was about to walk out of the palace where Zhao Ji lived, when a tall eunuch in Tsing Yi walked towards him. Seeing Ah Zheng approaching, the man quickly lowered his head and knelt down to the side of the road.