Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Experiments

    Empress Dowager Xia pointed at Xia Wujue and said to Azheng, "Your Majesty, I don't know that this child has always been stubborn and is most afraid of dirty blood. How can such a person become a qualified doctor?" Xia Wujue lowered his head and said

    embarrassingly "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about those things. It's something people are born with, and I can't be blamed." Empress Dowager Xia spun a     thread

    and scolded him: "If you don't have the ability, you don't have the ability. Why make so many excuses."

He had no choice but to mutter a few words and then stopped talking.

    Ah Zheng said to Xia Wuqiu from the side: "If you don't want to see those dirty blood, why don't you come to my side to serve you?

    " Indecision.

    Empress Dowager Xia murmured: "Will this be too much trouble for the king?"

    Ah Zheng smiled and said: "Mother, no trouble, just let him follow me."

    Xia Wuqi stood up and saluted seriously Xie En: "Thank you, Your Majesty." Ah Zheng got up and said to Empress Dowager Xia, "Mother, it's getting late today. I'll take him back to Zhangtai first,     and I'll come to

    see you some other day."

Let them both leave.

    Ah Zheng got into the carriage, Xia Wuqi followed the waiters, the carriage slowly moved forward, and slowly returned to Zhangtai Palace.

    Back at Zhangtai Palace, Ah Zheng ordered someone to arrange a place for Xia Wuqiu to live. After dinner, he returned to his room with a roll of silk.

    During the time waiting for Ah Ju to reply to him, Ah Zheng couldn't help but smile. Although Xia Wuqiu's appearance today seemed to be just a coincidence, after the Empress Dowager Xia showed him kindness, Xia Wuqiu appeared. Needless to say, there must be deep meaning in it. So he obeyed the Queen Mother Xia's wishes and brought the afternoon back to Zhangtai. Even if Xia Wu and his medical skills were not good, staying in Zhangtai would greatly increase his reputation.

    Ah Zheng didn't hate this kind of exchange of benefits, and he felt relieved when he clearly expressed his intention to come to the Queen Mother Xia. It's just that he laughed at himself, there really is no absolute and unconditional love in this world.

    "Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai, have you been waiting for me for a long time?" Lin Ju's voice sounded.

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "It hasn't been long. Ah Ju helped me find the information very hard, right?" "

    Hmph, it's not hard to help Zai Zai." , tell you how to make gunpowder, you need to promise me a condition."

    Ah Zheng was a little indifferent in his heart, and said in his mouth: "What does Ah Ju want me to do?"

    Lin Ju said: "You must promise me, baby, set aside some exercise every day. Time for your body. Zai Zai, you have been dealing with government affairs and don’t exercise at all. Not only will you gain weight, but you will also get sick.”

    Ah Zheng opened his mouth and said after a long time: “Ah Ju, you just want me to do this. Lin

    Ju: "Yes, Zai Zai must keep exercising to keep his body healthy."

    Ah Zheng felt a little guilty for his ugly heart just now, and he said, "Okay, I will practice riding and shooting every day."

    " Then let's start now." Lin Ju took out the information in his hand, "Because the conditions here are a bit backward, so I will tell you some ways to make simple gunpowder. First of all, the most important material of gunpowder is... ...Gunpowder is made in this way, and its explosion principle is...the method of preservation that needs to be used after the gunpowder is made...Xiao Zai, have you written all these down?" Ah Zheng stopped the