Chapter 78

Chapter 78 The Emperor

    Facing the question raised by the king, Xu Fu was speechless for a while. But since he was able to think of tricks to deceive the local county magistrate, he was naturally quick-witted.

    He saluted Ah Zheng again, and explained slowly: "Your Majesty doesn't know something. Although taoist priests travel in the nine heavens and see some immortal arts, they have not really cultivated to become immortals. They are just different from ordinary people. It’s just a little different.”

    Ah Zheng nodded with a smile: “You mean, you’ve seen immortals, but you don’t know how to do them, right?”

    Seeing the smile on Wang Shang’s face, Xu Fu couldn’t help but heaved a sigh of relief. , Replied: "Although Taoist priests have not learned fairy arts, they have seen the way of longevity from immortals. I would like to refine elixir and offer it to the king."

    Ah Zheng suddenly lost interest and found it meaningless. He remembered that when Aju told him about the method of governing the country, he once said that there was a king who pursued the way of longevity and asked the alchemist to make alchemy and seek immortality. He was very interested in hearing this story at first, but Ah Ju said that there is no elixir for life in this world. The materials used by those alchemists to make alchemy are all poisonous. lifespan.     It's just that he hasn't seen the elixir so far, so he doesn't know if what Ah Ju said is true or not, maybe the Xu Fu in front of him can really refine the elixir. Of course, he summoned these capable men and strangers not to seek longevity, but to find Aju.     Ah Zheng continued to ask Xu Fu calmly: "Aside from refining elixir, what other skills do you have?"     Xu Fu said: "A taoist once learned Taoism from immortals and learned the art of summoning souls. Is there anyone in the king's heart that he misses?     " Zheng was silent for a while: "Can you also summon people from another world?"     Although he didn't know who the people from the other world were referring to, Xu Fu still showed some pretentious embarrassment on his face: "If people from another world, It will always take a lot of effort, it can't be achieved in a few days, and there must be something used by this person as a token for summoning the soul." Ah Zheng: "     Then how long will it take you to achieve it?"

    Xu Fu said slowly: "The art of summoning souls takes a lot of time. I need to ask the king to build a star picking pavilion in the palace to connect the heavens and the earth. After that, I need at least a year of work." Ah Zheng nodded: "Okay

    , I will build the Zhaixing Pavilion for you, and I will also give you a year of effort. If I don’t see anyone after a year, then I will see if you really died ten years ago. If you need to prepare Things, just tell this person, and he will do it for you."

    Ah Zheng pointed to the old eunuch standing aside, and left the place after speaking.

    Lin Ju was held in Ah Zheng's arms and listened to the whole process. She meowed at Ah Zheng, boy, that person just now was obviously a liar, aren't you very smart, why did you get fooled by just a few words.

    Ah Zheng naturally couldn't understand the meowing of the civet cat in his arms, so he stroked the fur on the cat's back twice to comfort him, and then returned to the bedroom.

    He rummaged around in the dark compartment of the couch, took out a brand new cloth bag, untied it, took out an old matchbox from inside, and fell silent while holding the matchbox in his hand.

    Lin Ju stretched out her cat's paw and pushed the matchbox curiously. Ah Zheng held the matchbox tightly in his hand, and couldn't move it no matter how hard she pushed. She remembered that this match was something she had given to Zai Zai a long time ago, why did Zai Zai still keep it.     Azheng brought the naughty little civet cat to the other hand, and gently tapped the cat's head: "Little guy, this is a gift from a very important person, and I can't let you play with it." Azheng     gently Pushing open the matchbox, he took out a good match from inside, polished it, and a bright orange flame burst out quickly, Ah Zheng closed his eyes.     "Meow~" Lin Ju jumped into Ah Zheng's arms, and rubbed his face with his hairy claws, son, what are you doing?     Ah Zheng opened his eyes, the match in his hand had already been extinguished, and there was nothing in front of his eyes except a little civet cat.     "Liar." Ah Zheng said softly.